Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What makes the Persona Series such a big hit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
There are many JRPGs and Dating Sim games like it

But somehow Persona seems to have hit that sweet spot that attracts normies and incels to it.

Btw Persona 1 & 2 don't exist.

I’ve only played Persona 5. It’s fun but time consuming and sometimes tedious.

i was browsing Gamestop and saw the robot on persona 3 artbox. played the game just for her.
then i played persona 4 soley because i wanted a relationship with my little sister.
havent played 5 yet and never will since i dont own a playstation anymore but i think there are loli twins i wanted to fugg

gameplay is solid. humor is great. s-ranks are fun and meaningful. animation and the tons of personas are great. combos feel fun to do. light jerk off material as well in some cutscenes. overall it's just a great series and just adore all the animations. seen a bunch of persona 5 stuff on youtube even though i never played it. when 6 comes out ill probably watch somebody play it so i can get a feel for the game. still holding out for 5 for some reason just in case i play it.

I've never even heard of it

Not on PC so I can't play it

Chad simulator.

Never played any Persona games but SMT IV is fun although it’s easy to get “stuck” on figuring out where to go.

It's unfiltered weeb bait and it lets me live out the high school relationships I never had. I'm also a big fan of the SMT series in general of which this is an offshoot.

Waifus and high school love

The allow you to play an idealised version of the high school experience. Also you can summon Satan at some point

It's unfiltered weeb bait and it lets me live out the high school relationships I never had. I'm also a big fan of the SMT series in general of which this is an offshoot.
Pretty much this. I only really played Persona 3 and 4 on PS2 way back in the late 2000's/my early 20's. NGL it was a great cope. Can't play them nowadays, pure suifuel. That's why I dropped Persona 5.

Never played it

Well, u larp as an attractive highschooler with a wide social circle and most of the female characters will have romantic relations with you if you just ask, while fighting evil monsters with the ability to use multiple Personas but your team members only get to use 1. You are basically playing as chad.

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Edit: iirc, you can ghost ur dates with no backlash. Every female character(from JB to adult)likes u even when ur MC doesn't even talk that much.

Last edited: