Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes right-wing wrong?

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
Why we need to choose fake freedom instead of real freedom with true justice without any animalistic behaviour.With only using our minds.

Politics is a cope regardless of which wing you like. There is no such thing as "freedom" or "true freedom" or "real freedom"
There is always something preventing you from being absolutely free.

Politics is a cope regardless of which wing you like. There is no such thing as "freedom" or "true freedom" or "real freedom"
You will be in race of minds or things that you can't choose like genetics. I don't say x guys is best. I am saying we need rules, otherwise nobody will respect you. And you will get used by others.

If they go all the way right and stop supporting women's rights all together, ban women from speaking or holding power/voting + they drop the garbage "work until you're dead" economy then they would be right.

Their pseudo social darwinism is what pisses me off about them.

basic economics. government is simply too big and slow to be effective at doing anything

Freedom is the biggest cope. Humans need rules and regulations for them to be happy and content. Freedom means were all slaves.

Why we need to choose fake freedom instead of real freedom with true justice without any animalistic behaviour.With only using our minds.
Right wing = everyone suffers except the rich
Modern day left wing = some people are more equal than others, not necessarily the rich but all protected groups (which don't include men obviously)

Right wing = everyone suffers except the rich
Modern day left wing = some people are more equal than others, not necessarily the rich but all protected groups (which don't include men obviously)
I want to fight with my enemy when he has family and I have family.And if he lose I would protect his family not become "barbar".I don't know what would he do. Sadly we are living in shitty place after all.

Last edited:
There is no right-wing, hasn't been any genuine form since the fall of fascist Spain, at this point I hate cuckservatives and neo-liberal communists equally, they're both fucking annoying but in different ways. I hope that if there is a civil war they kill each other off so I can pick up their orphaned daughters for a harem. And really, fuck all modern political structures at this point, I'm no anarchist as I firmly believe in government however there isn't a single modern political party anywhere that is even worth supporting at this point.

Last edited:
politics is cope no matter what side you choose you will always lose as an ugly male. The left is filled with feminists and fags the right is filled with complete retards and the alt right is filled with tera-copers.

politics is cope no matter what side you choose you will always lose as an ugly male. The left is filled with feminists and fags the right is filled with complete retards and the alt right is filled with tera-copers.
Yeah, pretty much. Doesn't matter which political party you support, the bottom 80% of men always lose in some sort of way.

Modern politics is basically about the top 20% of men and whore feminists, that's about it, that is all it encompasses anymore as it pisses all over the common working man.

Last edited:
Politics is cope just like religion.

The fact they're not advocating the urgent need of putting foids back in their proper place in society (I know, @your personality , won't happen, but they should at least point out the real issue).

the fact they're not advocating the urgent need of foids being put back in their proper place in society (I know, @your personality , won't happen, but they should at least point the real issue).
At least up to now they've been less hands off on requiring men to pay for women's social privileges. That's all the modern left is about now whether directly or indirectly.

People like being controlled by people in authority telling them what to do. Gives their lives structure and purpose.

^