Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes Most slavic men bloated, while, western Europeans have a more chiseled and angular jaw?

bottom guy looks like a baby at least pics here

some chinks and curries mog him to oblivion

@Lv99_BixNood
@Chudpreet
Cope just ask him to grow a beard

still some slavs mogs

23af9fd020eedd02728a51b26e65797f.jpg

very small amount prettyboi mog too

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@heejin663/video/7350991791140654369

i don't think he can, he is gorid + danubian nordid
How much do you think this is because of smoking and drinking which Slavs do the highest?

I mean slav subhuman examples people post looks like people with fetal alcohol syndrome, and Slavs balding more than others might be because of smoking, as it causes balding

Am I coping or are Slavs still ugly irrespective?

w
How much do you think this is because of smoking and drinking which Slavs do the highest?

I mean slav subhuman examples people post looks like people with fetal alcohol syndrome, and Slavs balding more than others might be because of smoking, as it causes balding

Am I coping or are Slavs still ugly irrespective?
koreans actually drink most due to some stats

@Atavistic Autist

i think once made thread about koreans drinking more than russians or at least short mention of it in thread about korea

https://incels.is/threads/south-kor...ypocrisy-of-normalfag-moral-standards.539257/

found it !

South Korea has very strict laws against drug possession and even past evidence of drug use, but meanwhile, drinking alcohol is not just tolerated in their society, but fully expected to socially conform! A South Korean worker significantly decreases their chances for upward mobility if they do not get drunk with their boss and coworkers at regular outings, for example.

In fact, South Korea drinks more alcohol than even Russia does, and by a large margin (double the amount)! This makes it #1 in the world for alcohol consumption, even outstripping the stereotypically "drunken Slavs!" South Korea has an extremely high rate of liver cancer due to this, as well as domestic violence among other things...

Inasmuch as tolerance for alcohol yet disdain for drugs is typical for modern American culture, this must have something to do with the transplantation of American Protestantism and its Puritan contradictions into the country:

@anandkonda

https://incels.is/threads/south-kor...ypocrisy-of-normalfag-moral-standards.539257/

found it !

South Korea has very strict laws against drug possession and even past evidence of drug use, but meanwhile, drinking alcohol is not just tolerated in their society, but fully expected to socially conform! A South Korean worker significantly decreases their chances for upward mobility if they do not get drunk with their boss and coworkers at regular outings, for example.

In fact, South Korea drinks more alcohol than even Russia does, and by a large margin (double the amount)! This makes it #1 in the world for alcohol consumption, even outstripping the stereotypically "drunken Slavs!" South Korea has an extremely high rate of liver cancer due to this, as well as domestic violence among other things...

Inasmuch as tolerance for alcohol yet disdain for drugs is typical for modern American culture, this must have something to do with the transplantation of American Protestantism and its Puritan contradictions into the country:

@anandkonda
I see :feelsokman: