Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What makes Most slavic men bloated, while, western Europeans have a more chiseled and angular jaw?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Title. What is the reason?

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@DarkStar
@lifesucksandyoudie

Slavs are the biggest smokers and alcoholics because of their depressing and gloomy countries

Slavs are the biggest smokers and alcoholics because of their depressing and gloomy countries
It has nothing to do with lifestyle, facial leaness is completely genetic. Johnny depp The guy who had the best looking hollow cheeks, took drugs and drank, smoked.

What makes Most slavic men bloated, while, western Europeans have a more chiseled and angular jaw?​

Length of the lower third. The Slavic pheno is that of a rounded face which makes for smaller lower third height. The Anglo pheno makes for taller jaw and chin which allows the facial fat to sit in causing the faces to appear leaner.

I asked my browser ai's, and it said this was one of the reasons
Genetic Variation: The Slavic population exhibits a higher frequency of certain genetic traits, such as a more pronounced brachycephalic (short and broad) skull shape, which can influence facial structure and lead to a rounder, fuller appearance. Western Europeans, on the other hand, tend to have a more dolichocephalic (long and narrow) skull shape, associated with a longer, more angular face.

Length of the lower third. The Slavic pheno is that of a rounded face which makes for smaller lower third height. The Anglo pheno makes for taller jaw and chin which allows the facial fat to sit in causing the faces to appear leaner.
Makes sense. I guessed this was the reason

It has nothing to do with lifestyle, facial leaness is completely genetic. Johnny depp The guy who had the best looking hollow cheeks, took drugs and drank, smoked.
True, kids already look like that as well.

Genetic Variation: The Slavic population exhibits a higher frequency of certain genetic traits, such as a more pronounced brachycephalic (short and broad) skull shape, which can influence facial structure and lead to a rounder, fuller appearance. Western Europeans, on the other hand, tend to have a more dolichocephalic (long and narrow) skull shape, associated with a longer, more angular face.
Interesting.

Makes sense. I guess. Thanks
Thanks.

This is a cope. You get your idea of slavic men from the low class construction workers that move to the west.
I went to Poland a couple of weeks ago and the zoomer men were very gl in big cities, looked no different from Germanics.

It’s their bones, Slavic man have absolute dogshit lower thirds, boneless mfs, but there are exceptions like Vasily

Sounds similar to Jeets tbh

This is a cope. You get your idea of slavic men from the low class construction workers that move to the west.
I went to Poland a couple of weeks ago and the zoomer men were very gl in big cities, looked no different from Germanics.
Nah, not saying slavs are all subhuman or anything. Slavs have a lot of Blue eyed, blonde people, but they are uglier then germanics on average.

Nah, not saying slavs are all subhuman or anything. Slavs have a lot of Blue eyed, blonde people, but they are uglier then germanics on average.
The zoomer population really isn't. Go to a big city in any slavic country and I assure you, you'll get mogged to shit by the native population. I saw plenty of high class Nordic looking niggers in Poland and they spoke Polish.

Last edited:
It’s their bones, Slavic man have absolute dogshit lower thirds, boneless mfs, but there are exceptions like Vasily
I wonder if it has something to do with their diet.

The zoomer population really isn't. Go to a big city in any slavic countries and I assure you, you'll get mogged to shit by the native population. I saw plenty of high class Nordic looking niggers in Poland and they spoke Polish.
average guy in Krakow was like high MTN.

The zoomer population really isn't. Go to a big city in any slavic countries and I assure you, you'll get mogged to shit by the native population. I saw plenty of high class Nordic looking niggers in Poland and they spoke Polish.
I know what you're talking about, plenty of slavs are easily Htn's, but germanics still beat them.

I know what you're talking about, plenty of slavs are easily Htn's, but germanics still beat them.
nah, I went to Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Russia. They all looked like Germanics. Actually saw more moggers in Poland than when I went to Germany. And yes i'm talking about actual Germans.

Too many slavs coping about muh slavic subhumanity or whatever. You're subhuman because of shit genetics not because you're a slav. There's a shitton of slavic moggers around, just not the lower classes that moved to clean shitters in the UK>

Do you think that Hungarians could be considered Slavic genetically?
Yep, they don't really have much turkic DNA. Though, some can have a lot and look chingchong.

nah, I went to Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Russia. They all looked like Germanics. Actually saw more moggers in Poland than when I went to Germany. And yes i'm talking about actual Germans.

Too many slavs coping about muh slavic subhumanity or whatever. You're subhuman because of shit genetics not because you're a slav. There's a shitton of slavic moggers around, just not the lower classes that moved to clean shitters in the UK>
Ok I believe you. Even, I have seen videos from Poland, they all look decent. By the way, I'm not slavic, I'm Arab.

From what I've seen they'd probably hate it like Romanians do:feelshaha:, but yeah, the fact is they are genetically the same as their surrounding populations.

You're subhuman because of shit genetics not because you're a slav.
True:feelsbadman:.

From what I've seen they'd probably hate it like Romanians do:feelshaha:, but yeah, the fact is they are genetically the same as their surrounding populations.

True:feelsbadman:.
I see. I asked because my maternal grandpa had a Slavic-like bloated face and my face is similar to his. He was white mixed with German and Hungarian mainly

The zoomer population really isn't. Go to a big city in any slavic country and I assure you, you'll get mogged to shit by the native population. I saw plenty of high class Nordic looking niggers in Poland and they spoke Polish.
true zoomers looks better than boomers

I wonder if it has something to do with their diet.
I wonder too, most Slavic man in my school are absolute eye area mogger, but their lower third nerf them like crazy also that might be cherry-picking but they are short too, the polish dude in my classroom was around 5’6 5’7

50/50 really i disagree that here ther are no moggers at same time

some phenotypes like neo danubian or gorid are quite bad for men at least

@SocialzERo
Personally, I think the "Ugly slav" stereotype is just media failo. A lot of slavs look decent in interviews.

What do you think is the cause of zoomer being moggers compared to boomers?
young age, foid sexual selection

at same time in bigger city so better genetics than in outskirsts

wonder too, most Slavic man in my school are absolute eye area mogger
I used to think they have big eyes tho.
but their lower third nerf them like crazy also that might be cherry-picking but they are short too, the polish dude in my classroom was around 5’6 5’7
I think the bloat is due to centuries of high carb diet, they eat a lot of potatoes don't they?

young age, foid sexual selection

at same time in bigger city so better genetics than in outskirsts
True true, also is there a reason why we look younger today compared to before I mean look at Alain Delon at 35

Slavs lack just like arabs media halo like germanics, meds, east asians
Yeah. Same with all Arabs being portrayed as "brown" when Hollywood literally, casts pajeets to play Arab roles.

Well where do genetics come from in the first place and how are they affected by lifestyle, diet, stress and many other factors. Genes can deteriorate with time over generations and its a bit stupid to think your ancestors diet and living conditions had nothing to do with the present you. Now of course Im no expert but Im just saying, think about it

just like curries

btw wereq do you think lower third like in such examples ?

Unnamed 2
Unnamed
DanubianNordidUpdatedmorph
Danubian Nordid Secondary 1
Gorid 1

?

Gumny
Di
Di

Channels4 profile 1

Last edited:
Well where do genetics come from in the first place and how are they affected by lifestyle, diet, stress and many other factors. Genes can deteriorate with time over generations and its a bit stupid to think your ancestors diet and living conditions had nothing to do with the present you. Now of course Im no expert but Im just saying, think about it
Yes, that's what genetics are. If you are genetically predisposed to have hollow cheeks, you will have them no matter how shit your lifestyle is.

Channels4 profile 1

Gumny
Di
Proxy

i guess that what people think when they hear slavic subhuman tbh

most of poles don't look like this tho

@comradespiderman29
@WorthlessSlavicShit

As far as I know, they do have a lot Slavic blood in them because they mixed so much with the neighbouring Slavic populations

Yep, they don't really have much turkic DNA. Though, some can have a lot and look chingchong.
True. I don't think I saw many Turkic/Uralic looking Hungarians at all. They mostly just look Central European although there are exceptions of course