Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes foids prefer dogs?

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
How do foids who are supposedly all hypergamous prefer dogs as sexual partners over a typical guy? What makes a dog superior? A dog can't talk, have conversation, it doesn't earn money, and it isn't even able to give any gifts and can't take foids on dates but foids will prefer to fuck a dog because somehow, even dogs can mog a human male. It doesn't make sense but I guess if you consider that most foids make no sense because they only want to fuck Chads and are more into sex than males, then it makes sense that foids are most often now on the level of animals who don't have the ability for higher thinking!

No idea, but I am sure both genders seek the feeling of companionship with their pets.

Lack of nearby Chad

BDC

why dont you go back to old threads and use 10% of your brain and find it out yourself

why dont you go back to old threads and use 10% of your brain and find it out yourself

Because foids are low IQ subhumans and filthy freaks of nature.

this wolf mogs all of us

Dogs are beasts. They don't ask questions. They don't criticise you. They are just horny. And they fuck. Same reason women love negroes.

"Because its in their nature!!" - normgroids

Dogs are beasts. They don't ask questions. They don't criticise you. They are just horny. And they fuck. Same reason women love negroes.
Black"cel" = ultra fakecel

Dogpill is meme.

there's a million different threads on this topic but i will explain anyway
dogs like great danes are seen as masculine and have large penises, which makes foids do this: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: