Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What makes chinks subhuman?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
What exactly makes chinks so subhuman compared to white people?

vs

9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008

Bone structure.

Bone structure,same reason why ricecels look so weak and feminine:feelswhat:

Down syndrome eyes, zero maxillary growth, genetically short, framelets, small penises, short limbs and short muscle insertions meaning horrible athleticism, generally neurodivergent.

Down syndrome eyes, zero maxillary growth, genetically short, framelets, small penises, short limbs and short muscle insertions meaning horrible athleticism, generally neurodivergent.
Short muscle insertions?

Never heard that one before

None of these are universal except the Maxilla and Eyes (which are the real failos) Asian eyes are the way they are because the orbital projection is replaced with fat. Plenty of ntmaxxed asians and the muscle insertion thing isnt true.

But yeah asians in general have the same antopometry failos but its not like other ethnics dont. The lack or orbitals, maxilla, and nasal bridge is what makes us uniquely subhuman

The first chink isn't a good example that's a surgerymaxxed and bleachmaxxed kpop gook

Asians are the ultimate proof you can't replace solid bone structure with facial fat pads.

Error 404 maxilla not found
that and bimaxillary protrusion

Highest iq and most earning isn’t subhuman

Nothing really

Your problem is rabbi is your big ass forehead, being a skinny as fuck, I don’t think you’re a framelet inherently just really skinny. And being non nt. That fucks you up as a black guy to not act black (hyper nt). Because low inhib, 8 incher, framemaxxed tyrone pulls easily

Error 404 maxilla not found
that and bimaxillary protrusion
We have bimaxillary protrusion because of the recessed upper maxilla. It’s pushed back with the nose bridge giving the illusion of more forward lips

Because most of us are good for nothing else

Whites are more intelligent than asians, we just study more
Well, regardless of who is more intelligent, they are clearly on the same level, but Europeans are taller, more robust, and attractive.

Well, regardless of who is more intelligent, they are clearly on the same level, but Europeans are taller, more robust, and attractive.
Water

Yes, but people like @Rabi_Scheerson clearly don't think so.
He’s a retarded nigger that’s why. But I like him he seems like a nice person and makes entertaining posts in the lounge

He’s a retarded nigger that’s why. But I like him he seems like a nice person and makes entertaining posts in the lounge
Fair enough, but he somehow thinks Asians' IQ helps them when clearly they are suffering from low birth rates and now have to import third-world niggers and other inferiors to help them with their economy when this only hurts them in the long run.

Yes, but people like @Rabi_Scheerson clearly don't think so.
I agree they’re on equal levels but Europeans have them beat by a decent amount

Fair enough, but he somehow thinks Asians' IQ helps them when clearly they are suffering from low birth rates and now have to import third-world niggers and other inferiors to help them with their economy when this only hurts them in the long run.
We are getting destroyed by globalization, Maybe for the better. Our devolved inbreeding cult is gonna come go an end soon. I pray for our last generation of ricecels. Because I am only the second or third lost generation of ricecels, there are many more to follow and things are only going to get worse.

I agree they’re on equal levels but Europeans have them beat by a decent amount
Even if Asians were slightly better, it's not like Europeans are nigger levels of stupid or something. The difference is essentially negligible in the long run as they have clearly created impressive inventions and societies.

I know Europeans look better but Asians aren’t to far off
Go look up caucsoid vs mongoloid skull. Look up the most important facial bones for attractiveness. Or just go to a place with many asians

Because I am only the second or third lost generation of ricecels, there are many more to follow and things are only going to get worse.
Not just for you, but for everyone frankly. Things will get worse, far worse, before we see any significant improvements.

Translation ? I dont speak CCP

Ah hell naw JFL
i forgot this panel existed
:feelshaha:
Yeah, it's brutal. Asians don't even like their own skin/bone structure. It never began for nonwhites.

Go look up caucsoid vs mongoloid skull. Look up the most important facial bones for attractiveness. Or just go to a place with many asians
I seen and yes they do look exactly the same( the Asians )

Translation ? I dont speak CCP
Just look at the arrows. I can’t read chink (it’s japanese anyway) but the arrows point to the nose and eyes which are different between whites and chinks (water)

bad eye area + flat face

I actually heard that this panel you posted is based on the cranial structure of a cat. You think it's true?
I think that's just a joke or a cope. Regardless, I say no. Faces are definitely based on Europeans, not felines.

We have bimaxillary protrusion because of the recessed upper maxilla. It’s pushed back with the nose bridge giving the illusion of more forward lips
Funny how chinks have recessed maxilla but at the same time it's protruding

Funny how chinks have recessed maxilla but at the same time it's protruding
The teeth are protruding BECAUSE the maxilla is recessed. It’s all relative