Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What makes a male attractive

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
So from what I know the most important traits for attractiveness in a male is

A tall lower third
Bigonial width should be between 90-130 degrees
Jawline should go past lips minimum
Symmetrical face
Hunter Eyes
High Cheekbones
Positive canthal tilt
Brow Ridge
Straight & narrow nose
Sexual dimorphism is a very important thing where you need a mixture of both male & some female traits mostly male but a little female as a lot of feminine traits may make you look more youthful and of higher genetic health.
And ofc we have facial harmony
If the face doesn’t harmonize it doesn’t look good

Anything else I’m missing?

I have all of that tbh but I'm still incel. :feelsjuice:

Just don't be brown and be white.

Then, we would enter the status/money thing.

A lot of stuff, but most important of all is a good eye area. This the center of attractiveness.

just be lucky and don't be unlucky

FEMALES ARE MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO PROPAGANDA AND THE JEWS USE THEM AS PUPPETS AGAINST HUMANITY

You also need a large Splanchocranium

A tall lower third
Symmetrical face
Hunter Eyes
High Cheekbones
Positive canthal tilt
Brow Ridge
Straight & narrow nose
Sexual dimorphism is a very important thing where you need a mixture of both male & some female traits mostly male but a little female as a lot of feminine traits may make you look more youthful and of higher genetic health.

Why have you listed all of this looksmax tier garbage but forgot the most important thing which is height?

Why have you listed all of this looksmax tier garbage but forgot the most important thing which is height?
Height is a cope

Height is a cope
Height is literally what makes a man a man. Many men and women share the same facial features but men are 5 inches taller on average. Imagine actually saying height is cope on this forum of all places

You forgot skin brocel, nowadays the meta is female traits

Height is literally what makes a man a man. Many men and women share the same facial features but men are 5 inches taller on average. Imagine actually saying height is cope on this forum of all places
yep I'd rather have excellent height before anything. its too many brocels here discounting height. its probably because they're 6'0 spergs expecting too much

alright lets go
1- Face
2- Status
3- Race
4- Height
5- NT
6- Money
7- Penis size

A tall lower third
Symmetrical face
Hunter Eyes
High Cheekbones
Positive canthal tilt
Brow Ridge
Straight & narrow nose

Nonsense obviously his personality

I have horrible eye area
A lot of stuff, but most important of all is a good eye area. This the center of attractiveness.
I have a horrible eye area and dark circles under the eyes.

Symmetry, some feminine features cuz girls love pretty boys, proportional segments

Height for normie tier

Even heightmaxxed shitskins ascend very easly.

You also need a large Splanchocranium
*splanchnocranium
Height pill is a cope for shorter dudes who can’t cope with the fact they may be ugly and/or autistic

just millimeters of bone

NT is 99%.

A non-NT male, especially a sperg or schizo, has (very, very optimistically) 1/5th the odds of ever breeding compared to NT guys. Even those who breed, are unlikely to live good lives because they are taken advantage of, brutally treated, and typically breed with very low-tier foids. Nevermind the cases in which "their" children are actually bastards the foid has made with Chad and saddled the poor non-NT guy with raising (cuckoldry). Non-NT guys have a much harder time spotting "red flags" of manipulation by foids (e.g. a foid that cucks a non-NT male is much less likely to be caught).

I see foids in relationships and breeding with NT guys who are any combination of: short, ugly, poor, ethnic, retarded, sick. Foids with non-NT guys? It is very, very rare... typically the guy works in IT and the foid is planning on sucking his energy to raise a kid she has made (or will make) with Chad behind his back, and then divorce-rape him as soon as possible, usually after the kid is potty trained.

Of course a foid is attracted to Chad for Chad's genetics, that is: the foid is seeking Chad's sperm to generate her progeny; meanwhile foids are attracted to non-Chad males for their resources and/or status --- the foid plans to exploit those guys for her own personal gains, including material help in raising the kids she has made (or plans to make) with Chad, as is the case of single mothers and nulliparous wives of oofie-doofies.

Last edited:
NT is 99%.

A non-NT male, especially a sperg or schizo, has (very, very optimistically) 1/5th the odds of ever breeding compared to NT guys. Even those who breed, are unlikely to live good lives because they are taken advantage of, brutally treated, and typically breed with very low-tier foids. Nevermind the cases in which "their" children are actually bastards the foid has made with Chad and saddled the poor non-NT guy with raising (cuckoldry). Non-NT guys have a much harder time spotting "red flags" of manipulation by foids (e.g. a foid that cucks a non-NT male is much less likely to be caught).

I see foids in relationships and breeding with NT guys who are any combination of: short, ugly, poor, ethnic, retarded, sick. Foids with non-NT guys? It is very, very rare... typically the guy works in IT and the foid is planning on sucking his energy to raise a kid she has made (or will make) with Chad behind his back, and then divorce-rape him as soon as possible, usually after the kid is potty trained.

Of course a foid is attracted to Chad for Chad's genetics, that is: the foid is seeking Chad's sperm to generate her progeny; meanwhile foids are attracted to non-Chad males for their resources and/or status --- the foid plans to exploit those guys for her own personal gains, including material help in raising the kids she has made (or plans to make) with Chad, as is the case of single mothers and nulliparous wives of oofie-doofies.
100% true

NT is 99%.

Very well put.

@MiSKiRaT just be a mythical creature bro to pull off a roastie

I don't think Hunter eyes is a must, minimum upper eyelid exposure is.

That’s the worst part of my face, just extremely weird and most asymmetric eyes I’ve ever seen belong to me, and everything is bad (I look very ugly with sunglasses on)

I hate my life so much

Elon musk isn’t NT, but he’s rich and had hot wife like 15 years ago. He was quite ugly

Symmetry, some feminine features cuz girls love pretty boys, proportional segments
Don’t have the first one at all, especially my eyes are extremely asymmetric (it’s very noticeable on me, unlike on most people). The second one I have, but too much. I have a narrow face but huge head. Third one, 0%.

A tall lower third
Symmetrical face
Hunter Eyes
High Cheekbones
Positive canthal tilt
Brow Ridge
Straight & narrow nose

How could you forget blue eyes and brown hair/blonde hair?