Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes a girl unfuckable?

fucked up teeth can be cute
VCDk4N0.jpg

Xb3i4.jpg

That is cute AF! I love that look. People like the crooked teeth since it gives an image of youth and immaturity.

But as far as the unfuckable thing, just like everyone else: Weight / Fat. Even a little tummy fat is unattractive.

Also the feminist thing where women shave their heads, color their hair neon colors, unshaven arm pits... you know the routine.

Being retarded or some shit

East Asian tbh

obesity, i don't care about face that much unless it's deformity tier.

I would be okay with a semi chubby femoid, I notice the more overweight they get the louder they usually are and less feminine.

Yeah IDM slighty chubby girls, actually find that pretty hot tbh.

fucked up teeth can be cute
VCDk4N0.jpg

Xb3i4.jpg
isn't teeth like this considered a sign of beauty in japan?
jesus christ so many fakecels here after reading this thread.

you punks have way too high standards.

@13k proved right once again

Last edited:
This shows how so many people on here are fakecels fml I am surrounded by my enemies

old skini or old fat whit facial hair and no tits whit eczema

That was a femoid? OP, i mean? That filth is everytime seek an opportunity to join in, they can't leave us alone, fucking cunts.

-Smells. Bad odor.
-Age. Over 30/35 and they just all look like shit. You'd probably get a hj/bj from them but once you get a look at that meaty pussy you'd probably bail.
-Weight. I'm into chubby girls but I see tons of girls everyday who are 300+ and have multiple men after them. No clue how these guys fuck them unless they have 12 inches of dick to compensate for the 10 inches of fat before you get to the pussy.
-Whoreness. If she is the type to sleep with a random guy on a weekend without even knowing his name she is definitely not the type of girl I want to be talking to. Too many STDs out there and I'm not going to have my dick burning because some bitch can't keep her legs closed.