Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What makes a girl unfuckable?

T

Trash.cel

Banned
-
For me it's :overweight, too many tats/ piercings , my Little pony /feminist hair

If she stinks like shit

fat, bad hygiene, fucked up teeth

Being a cunt(see: feminist)

Fat and ugly face

fat, bad hygiene, fucked up teeth
fucked up teeth can be cute
VCDk4N0.jpg

Xb3i4.jpg

Super fat, like not chubby but literally obese.

What makes fucked up teeth cute or uncute?
Fucked up teeth look cute only on slightly chubby japanese girls. If they are too skinny, it doesn't go too well.

-fat/obese
-too tall
-poopy butthole
-ugly
-acne
-knowing she has lived as a whore/slut

Cauterized holes.

No matter what, she'll always find someone willing.

for me it's bad body + ugly face

if a girl has an amazing body, I can get past her face

If a girl has an angelic face, I can look past a subpar body

but if you have a really ugly face and a very low-tier body then that's the ultimate killer in terms of not being attracted to someone

i think the same somewhat applies to men

super fat, much older than me

Super fat, like not chubby but literally obese.
This ^

I don´t care if girls are fat girls naturally store more fat than guys and can get away with it since they store it in their boobs, legs, ass, places that gives them a woman like figure. But obese is another thing it´s fucking disgusting and I associated obesity with bad hygiene too.

Another turn off is body hair, I hate body hair from above the eye lashes and down, I don´t even like body hair on myself so it´s a complete turn-off if girls have forgot to shave their legs or have visible hairs on their arms.

If she has facial hair. Legit most disgusting thing possible on a woman.

>sexual experience
>piercings, tattoos
>obesity
>age difference

Unaccessible pussy due to being too fucking fat.

Last edited:
Fat, too tall, also too skinny.

On the other hand, having fit, amazing body is potent fapfuel and is surely fuckable, combined with solid face of course.

If she's black

the only thing that really turns me off is trashiness, i can deal with fatness and ugliness

fat, as in morbid obesity

Last edited:
barbed wire vagine

shit body proportions on a girl. ugly girls can gymcel and get results 100% but if her proportions are so bad that gym cant fix it (very rare) than i cant be able to get over the ugly face. also being dirty/trashy

Rolls of fat over her vagina.
fucked up teeth can be cute
VCDk4N0.jpg

Xb3i4.jpg
Lmao, they look like they've just escaped from their special education class and on the run from their yard wrangler.

Shit looks so fucking goofy.

pls i will fuck any vagina

Obesity and/or a penis

cope and op is probably trolling. everything about a girl is fuckable, exhibit the juggernaut law.

this thread is rage fuel @Raiden

as long as she isnt obese

if she is a landwhale(bigger than or around 225 lbs)
if she is a far leftist tumblrina(regular leftists grills are fine for fucking tbh)
if she has dyed non normal color hair(any color on the rainbow, like red, pink,purple, blue, green)
if she is abo
if she is deformed(facially I can handle, just turn around and doggy style, but deformed body is a no no)
if she has no ass

being hideously ugly. i can do a deformed chick but not somehting gross

Obese, no ass, really big chin or forehead.

Skinny,bones showing,got tits the size of fried eggs,BO, bald head, obese, tatoos, piercings