Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What major event could possibly make suicide rates skyrocket?

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-

From my point of view, the most likely dramatic scenario in this case would be a global financial crisis which we sort of experimented during the pandemic.

Suicide rates among men are expected to skyrocket in case things keep getting worse, financially speaking. Modern men can find no job, no spouse, make no money, have no house, no car, and no life. How is anyone supposed to live like this?

From my point of view, the most likely dramatic scenario in this case would be a global financial crisis which we sort of experimented during the pandemic.

Suicide rates among men are expected to skyrocket in case things keep getting worse, financially speaking. Modern men can find no job, no spouse, make no money, have no house, no car, and no life. How is anyone supposed to live like this?
I would steal before killing myself.
"Living on boiled nettle leaves and rotten rice during the new age depression theory"
An financial crisis is a realistic scenario, an energy crisis too, but it's always tied to money in one way or the other.
We could also have an open conflict between China and the USA (over Taiwan) or Russia and the USA.

Last edited:
Aside from world ending events like nuclear war or a blackhole showing up, resulting in must people deciding to off themselves rather then live through that, a massive financial crash/hyperinflation is probably the most likely to cause the suicide rate to skyrocket.

How is anyone supposed to live like this?
Happily

Aside from world ending events like nuclear war or a blackhole showing up, resulting in must people deciding to off themselves rather then live through that, a massive financial crash/hyperinflation is probably the most likely to cause the suicide rate to skyrocket.
I would actually wait and see with the blackhole, because as far as I know it's an event so massive and a scale so massive you don't feel pain and you just die on the spot. There's also some weird time shit going on for the people watching you from a distance.

College hypergamy intensifying.

That's indeed the most likely scenario. During the Great Depression suicide rates skyrocketed. It was ugly. I remember my grandfather telling me stories about that age. It was the working class that eventually pushed the suicide rates up.

if women only went for the top 20% chads while dooming the average male to a life of loneliness and solitude...oh wait.

it’s gonna be a BUMPY RIDE!

some gigaSTD mutates to the point where the government prohibits normies from having sex.

Another sexual ervolution

ScreenShot007.jpg

Modern slavery.

What are the male suicide rates within modern China? This could probably give us the best reference, in case their citizen slavery model truly does roll out world wide.

The white male suicide rate has been skyrocketing, along with the virginity rate.

The only thing that will cause mass collapse and suicide is when there are real shortages. Not "oh it looks like toilet paper is gone from this aisle and the strip steaks are $2 more per pound than they usually are :feelsseriously:. Ive said this so many times over the course of the pandemic that all this "second civil war and collapse" shit is such a massive cope its unreal. It will not happen until food is literally gone. As soon as I see collapse cope talk on the internet I just shake my head. Someone wake me up when people are stampeding each other over a can of beans. :feelskek:

>Blackhole showing up. :feelskek:

Please the world will end with @erenyeager deciding everyone must become me with the eren impact. My hindering white light will control everyone everything. It will be the dawn of era 2 of humanity:ahegao:

Actually, there is one thing that a video game basically had as a storyline.
It starts off like this, sex dolls have been drastically improved, and unregulated. Incels would basically go extinct, as they now do have someone to care for, even if it is just a super advanced doll. These dolls will first drastically decrease the suicide and inceldom rates to almost 0, and roasties are no longer worth as much money as before. Foids now actually have to prove themselves worthy if they want an actual human chad, or simply get a Chad doll. Of course, we would still have to prove ourselves to human foids, but now the dating field is even. Male or female, if you want a human spouse, you actually have to put effort into it, as FDS is completely extinct! If you don't want to put effort into getting a relationship, these new and improved advanced sex dolls would be more than enough for you!

"Hey! That sounds great and all, a solution to our inceldom. But this is supposed to be about causing suicide rates to skyrocket, and this seems to have the opposite effect!"

Well, I am just getting there!

Basically, for some reason, the world governments end up banning these new sex dolls. I don't know their reason, and honestly, their reason won't matter, as the only thing these governments can do is unban the sex dolls to solve the new problem they caused. Anyway, to enforce the sex doll ban, all the factories are closed or repurposed, and making these sex dolls are far too difficult for an individual. On top of that, all existing sex dolls will be confiscated by the government. If you refuse, you will serve a long prison sentence.

Obviously, this will not sit well with the general population. Not only does this completely answer the question as to what will cause suicide rates to increase, as now a lot of people killed themselves, a lot more than usual. Like, I cannot exaggerate the amount of people if I try. The world population will basically suddenly lose at least a quarter of the population to suicide alone!

And it doesn't stop there. Terrorism becomes the new force. Due to these governments refusing to unban sex dolls, these terrorist groups are trying to attack the governments and make them submit. This is costing the governments a lot of money. And also, due to the fact that a lot of men killed themselves earlier, they now have to draft women into their militaries, and still not have what it takes to defeat these terrorist groups. The terrorists are so mad, they do not care what happens to anyone anymore. They are going to stop at nothing to fight the battle they can't win. They will never surrender. The governments will eventually collapse and only 1 billion people, at most remain. From there, society will probably start anew. And world history repeats itself.