Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What made Elliot Rodger special

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Yes, he was just 1 unattractive, short guy out of millions.

What made him special? He FOUGHT against his fate instead of accepting it. He could have became a self-improve-coper and betabuxxer like tens of millions before him and kissed his dignitiy and pride goodbye, but he didn't. He knew his worth. He knew he had a lot to offer, especially his interesting personality, and others didn't, yet others get pussy thrown at and he didn't. He didn't even get the slightest signals.

For me, ER represents a man who fights his destiny and transcends the human condition. Who would rather die than become the type of subhuman coper and jestermaxxer that society wants him to be. A 1 in a million personality.

RIP

Last edited:
Based and ERpilled :feelsokman:

Him being a supreme gentleman.

He was very intelligent and knew from a very early stage that it was over for him. He was very aware of what experiences he was missing and the tremendous impact this would have on his future. Somehow he managed to predict the effects of inceldom on his future and came to the conclusion that there was no future worth living. It is quite noticeable in his manifesto that he knew that every month that passed was critical, and he was 22 when he died. It is the exact age at which there is a point of no return. Most people (including me) still delusionally coped after this age that somehow something would change and we would miraculously experience what they longed for. The truth is, though, that if somebody told us at the age of 18, that we will still be here as incels in our current age, then a lot of people would have roped ages ago.

He’s very relatable: ignored by females, manlet, autistic, lonely, framecel, strained relations with parents, intelligent etc

Because he went out as a true hero

What made him special were his videos and how he had recorded one about the day of retribution. Making the viewer connect with him, when he told his situation and everything else. He really had a evolution which helps him a lot, Alek was much briefer. And Jake was pretty good-looking. So Elliot would represent all of us by the way he saw everything. Very relatable.

He was based as fuck

Anyone disrespect Eliot Rodger should be burned alive I had same experience in under grad all the blonde stace reject me and denied me 5 minute access to their pussies preferring gang bang with Chad instead!

He was intelligent bad that he decided to take revenge against cucked society without realising how degenerate it actually is we should make a ER tribute day

Anyone disrespect Eliot Rodger should be burned alive I had same experience in under grad all the blonde stace reject me and denied me 5 minute access to their pussies preferring gang bang with Chad instead!
NEVER DISRESPECT THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN! :feelsree:

I used to really enjoy watching his videos. Sucks that YouTube took them down

Nothing he was just another angry hapa that couldn’t get laid.

Why do you worship ER so much, there’s people more based like Cho for an example
Both are based for different reasons

Elliot laid out much of the ideological framework and metaphysics of the incel movement, while Cho showed what a determined will can accomplish

To anyone reading this: I don't support violence or crime btw and this is just satire

Elliot laid out much of the ideological framework and metaphysics of the incel movement, while Cho showed what a determined will can accomplish

To anyone reading this: I don't support violence or crime btw and this is just satire
Exactly
Learn to read retard cels!
God damn retard shit skins and 0 iq ethnicels on here make my blood boil

He was extremely based

What made him special? He FOUGHT against his fate instead of accepting it. He could have became a self-improve-coper and betabuxxer like tens of millions before him and kissed his dignitiy and pride goodbye, but he didn't. He knew his worth. He knew he had a lot to offer, especially his interesting personality, and others didn't, yet others get pussy thrown at and he didn't. He didn't even get the slightest signals.

For me, ER represents a man who fights his destiny and transcends the human condition. Who would rather die than become the type of subhuman coper and jestermaxxer that society wants him to be. A 1 in a million personality.

RIP
Was self-improving even a thing back then

wonder what his life would’ve been like if his parents decided to stay and raise him in the UK

i am a hapa too, ER is in Agartha rn

That manifesto man

RIP
He is a legend

Because he manifestomaxxed.

ER was a fucking dumbass who couldn't even go on a rampage properly. His kill count was small potatoes compared to Cho. Cho was far more calculated and efficient and wasn't a narcy prick like ER. ER would've hated u, me, and every other user here fyi