Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what m i doing here

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
what is this site what has my life become why a m i here
i m a 24 year old male i should have a job my own car and a gf right now i never thought i will be rotting in my room at the age 24 and ranting about how fucked society is i never thought i would meet people who were Neets like me
i wasted 1/4 portion of my life on being lazy
and drinking wiskey while my collagues r living regular fullfilling lives which they post on facebook i post about dogpills
i dont have any friends my family hates me no facebook photo of my girlfriend and me
no traveling photos no job prospects
nothing when i look at my only childhood photo of me as a baby i feel like crying that this smiling and happy child has become this ugly patheitc loser who posts dogpill and others bullshit stufdff
goodd damm depression is hit me hard guys i m logging out now i just want all end now i cnat

Keep preaching the dogpill tbh. It's the pill of the pills. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I know the feeling sometimes I wish I could go back and experience content and happiness one last time

Not your fault tho.

Dating market is a dumpster fire fueled by hypergamy while the Job market is a wreck caused by Nepotism.

You never had a chance to chase the american dream.

The dogpill annihalated me.

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough time brother. Let's both witness the collapse of this disgusting society. Something is coming soon. I promise you brother. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You'll always be welcomed here

Try being 27 in less than 2 months. Agepill is absolute brutal.
I know the feeling sometimes I wish I could go back and experience content and happiness one last time
you still can with drugs, Psilocybin trip was absolutely magical i felt as happy as a little kid i was long ass time ago
i feel like crying that this smiling and happy child has become this ugly patheitc loser who posts dogpill and others bullshit stufdff
When i look at my photos even back then i was not so happy, i only have 2 or 3 photos where i was smiling/laughting rest is neutral or indifferent it's been over since birth, i haven't even made any photo in past 11 years.

Last edited:
youre not a male,like rest of us youre a subhuman male and thats why youre here

I’m 24 too bro. It’s tough but just gotta accept that your life is over tbh.

Just LDAR.