Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What languages besides English do you speak?

• Chinese

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Spanish/Portuguese

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Arabic

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Hindi/Urdu/other Indian languages

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • French

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Japanese

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Russian

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • German

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • None

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
I'm calling bullshit on you guys. Very few of you speak multiple languages enough to fit in with another society fully.

I'm Indian American and only speak English. Hell I even grew up with an Indian language at home, but can't speak it anymore.

"Speaking" multiple languages isn't an accomplishment. It just means you are deficient in having one solid identity.
True.

People that are “bilingual” are very rare, and in almost all cases lack proficiency in one language.

Even people that learn a language for a decade have serious limitations and noticeable struggles.

English is easy to learn though. It may be the one language exception. Even tribal Africans can speak decent English.

I speak every language with google translate

People that are “bilingual” are very rare, and in almost all cases lack proficiency in one language.
Source: trust me bro

Most immigrant families have one language they use at home and one outside. Many people outside the anglosphere use english on the internet + another language irl. You’re just coping hard with the fact that you can’t speak more than one language

えええ。?日本人でしょう?。君って。
今どこにいる?
日本人じゃない。日本行ったこともない。自分を晒しないように俺の国を言わないほうがいい

Source: trust me bro

Most immigrant families have one language they use at home and one outside. Many people outside the anglosphere use english on the internet + another language irl.
Yeah but they lack proficiency in one language or split the difference between them. They are seldom proficient in both. If you mean they can have a basic conversation that’s one thing, but actually being proficient is something measurable and difficult.
You’re just coping hard with the fact that you can’t speak more than one language
I do speak more than one language.

INB4 you say you speak 6 languages because you memorized a few sentences from google translate.

Last edited:
分かっ 怒っている?haha
ごめん。。

Los antepasado de Sudáfrica, pero yo hablo un poco español .

since I have no one to talk to I don’t study languages that much

Last edited:
SİKTİR LAN İBNE

Spanish cuz it's my native language. I want to learn German in the future.

What level of fluency counts as speaking a language for the purpose of your poll?

English, swedish and I can understand Norwegian without any issues. Danish is hard to understand though, I can only understand it if I read it.

Finnish and a little Swedish.

Came here thinking I was cool for speaking Spanish and also French only to get absolutely obliterated by the multi lingual moggers in the comments

C and Bash

Last edited:
Northern Sotho but i also know a bit of Setswana and Isizulu.

Arabic, Dutch, German and English.

bilingualcel here

i can kinda speak mandarin:panties:

English is the only language that matters

Nice kanji bro. I can’t read most of that shit.

分かっ 怒っている?haha
ごめん。。
怒れていなかった。ご返信遅れてしまってすみません。このサイトがあまり使わないからdiscordがありますか?

Yeah but they lack proficiency in one language or split the difference between them. They are seldom proficient in both. If you mean they can have a basic conversation that’s one thing, but actually being proficient is something measurable and difficult.

I do speak more than one language.

INB4 you say you speak 6 languages because you memorized a few sentences from google translate.
There’s been plenty of actual studies done on this stuff, you don’t need to make things up. Many people are actually proficient in 2-3 languages

only english, but im considering giving french or persian a go

Used to speak some French and German. Forgot it all.

Spanish since it's my native language. They tried to teach me German in school but those kikenigger teachers failed miserably at it.

I speak Italian, English & Spanish. I know some Japanese from watching Japanese media but it's just basic words.