Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What landwhales mean when they say that incels have "high standards" and are "entitled"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
It's not only a projection of their own attitudes/experiences onto us, but they want us to become gay too, and lower ourselves to sodomy (which they see as our proper place in the social hierarchy).

The mere fact that we are heterosexual and desire women, and don't want to get buttfucked by psychopathic homosexual predators with AIDS, much like they get STD-ridden by straight psychopathic slayers, is interpreted as arrogance on our part.

Incels are encouraged to view homosexuality/transsexualism as release valves for their frustration, and this is only becoming more apparent as the levels of male sexual frustration rise due to foid hypergamy and psychopathic slayer hegemony.

Last edited:
Please resond 2

They want to convince us that we deserve nothing and force us to accept rape by fags to totally destroy our sexuality and remove us from the dating world.

femcel trait: projection

femcel trait: projection
Yes, I saw a twit of a woman saying that men want a woman who is tall, has a good job and a degree. Too old to find it now, but men the level of projection....

The "high standards" meme is so low IQ.
Most incels have basically no standards what so ever. I literally only have 2 standards and 1 of them is so low to meet that it's barely even considered a standard.

1. biological female
2. don't have a kid

I'm so desperate at this point I would even be willing to over look the not having a kid standard making me pretty much not have any standards at all.

They want to convince us that we deserve nothing and force us to accept rape by fags to totally destroy our sexuality and remove us from the dating world.

The "high standards" meme is so low IQ.
Most incels have basically no standards what so ever. I literally only have 2 standards and 1 of them is so low to meet that it's barely even considered a standard.

1. biological female
2. don't have a kid

I'm so desperate at this point I would even be willing to over look the not having a kid standard making me pretty much not have any standards at all.

But if you tell them this, then they will say "see this is why u don't get girls inkwell, women want to feel valued, they want u to want them, not just any woman." That's what they will tell you. They love to move the goal post.... You complain about your situation "try harder" you try harder, still get nothing "you're trying too hard." You have standards, "your standards are too high" you don't have standards "women don't want desperate men with no standards." You can't win. It's over.

But if you tell them this, then they will say "see this is why u don't get girls inkwell, women want to feel valued, they want u to want them, not just any woman." That's what they will tell you. They love to move the goal post.... You complain about your situation "try harder" you try harder, still get nothing "you're trying too hard." You have standards, "your standards are too high" you don't have standards "women don't want desperate men with no standards." You can't win. It's over.
Shit I never realized how much they actually do move the goalposts

I've always taken the "high standards" complaint as just their way of denying reality and trying their damndest to disprove hypergamy, landwhale or not. It's easy for them to blame us if they assume we're only interested in 9/10+ blonde stacies like ER. It makes perfect sense why we always get rejected if we're shooting that high. Naturally that's foid projection since they only want the male equivalent, chad. When I lurk reddit I see it all the time. Constantly denying that they have such ridiculous standards regardless of their own SMV. Not to say incels like that don't exist, but much like those that go ER it's such a small minority that it isn't even worth discussing. Not that foids and soys let logic get in the way of their argument.

No one should have standards as low as to want to fuck a landwhale. Have some dignity, that person doesn't even have the self respect or discipline to at least be healthy, being a landwhale speaks more volumes about your 'personality' than posting on an anonymous online forum.

being a landwhale speaks more volumes about your 'personality' than posting on an anonymous online forum.

Fucking this.

But when foids neglect themselves, it's body positivity :soy: