Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What kinda of copule you hate more?

Title

• White woman+ black BBC

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Super tallfag+ midget girlfriend

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
Feel free to say in the comments other types

CANNOT RELATE BUT I HATE EVERY WHORE

For some reason i always get the most angry when i see a short cute asian foid with a white tallfag. I'm white btw.

Tall fags that get with midget toilets should be shot, in Minecraft. Short toilets are incel factories and nothing else. Foids that fuck BBC are just retarded.

Tallfags + 4'3 entitled toilets

Damm I cannot believe it's winning the pool, I really hate from my guts a 6'3 tallfag with some 5'1 midget gf, I have seen it in real life

Both are ERfuel but i go for tallfag + midget because the tallfag completely ruins his bloodline and he will create manlets

i'd say identically, supershort women (below 5'5) are primarely subhuman garbage, that should not be allowed to procreate at any circumstance, while coal burners tend to produce violent, welfare leeching criminalistic nignogs.

Both are ERfuel but i go for tallfag + midget because the tallfag completely ruins his bloodline and he will create manlets
It honestly bother me more that the Tallfag is fucking the manlet lookmatch, and most importantly
Image being a manlet, you want to date this 5'1 midget girl and she tell you that her ex boyfriend where all 6" 3-4
How would you feel? And most importantly how would she feels ? She will never date a manlet or average again.
It will probably become a strange fetish his tall bf for her .
If the Tallfag ruin his bloodline well deserved

It honestly bother me more that the Tallfag is fucking the manlet lookmatch, and most importantly
Image being a manlet, you want to date this 5'1 midget girl and she tell you that her ex boyfriend where all 6" 3-4
How would you feel? And most importantly how would she feels ? She will never date a manlet or average again.
It will probably become a strange fetish his tall bf for her .
If the Tallfag ruin his bloodline well deserved
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

Finally a good, thought provoking question

White girl with nigger is infuriating! BBC stands for Big Brown Cuck.

I hate niggers. I want to rope their necks and hang them on a tree.

Super Tallfag+Midget Woman, one of the reasons why Women’s standards are high is due to dumpster diving, this is an example of it.

Asian girl with faggot white guy who's dad is rich

Or Asian girl with faggot black guy

As a manlet, seeing a super tallfag with a midget, just reminds me that its seriously over, for me.