Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of things/hobbies/activities help you forget about your subhumanity and woman?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
I’m spiraling towards a dark path

Haven’t been this depressed in awhile

I need some copes. What you got?

Playing or watching basketball does it for me, I'm sure there is more things I do but cant remember

Gymcelling,
It takes up alot of time.
I spend most of my time planning my eating, watching youtube and going to the gym.
It might be depressing though if you have shit genetics, I have average genetics and unfortunately wide hips but luckily I have wide shoulders.

Trophy hunting on the ps4 in search of the almighty platinum trophy . It's a great gift for me plus it's video games so their designed to help you escape reality

It’s hard to find copes nowadays because the entire world seems to be geared for conformists, from video games to comics to well...everything.

To answer your question OP, I try to dig out stuff (music, movies, broadcasts - any media) that’s either so foreign, dated, or unrelatable and sort of “claim it” - put my little incel flag on it, so to speak.

We’ve been pushed out of so many cultural avenues that I feel this is our only recourse to align ourselves with some form of entertainment.

Gymceling and shooting,hunting helps me alot

Music, video games, anime, sleeping, working, studying, day dreaming. Pool, reading. Podcasts.

Dota and gymceling for me. Gymceling helps the most imo.

Nofap
Monkmaxxing
Gaming
Gymcel

Lifting in a time without foids(really early or really late), anime, games, books, tv shows, movies.

I would like to hunt a female animal of a certain species
TBH I'd love to hunt any animal. Imagine a thrill of tracking and animal, outsmarting it and then taking it down and eating it afterwards.

Yes man hunting is most peaceful thing I do,it is pure lifefuel tbh
What kind of game do you hunt and what weapons do you use? Weaponry is big lifefuel for me.

What kind of game do you hunt and what weapons do you use? Weaponry is big lifefuel for me.
What you mean by game. I have three auto rifles and one handgun

What you mean by game. I have three auto rifles and one handgun
What kind of animals are you hunting? I'd love to become a hunter when I turn 18. One of the reasons not to rope tbh.

What kind of animals are you hunting? I'd love to become a hunter when I turn 18. One of the reasons not to rope tbh.
I hunt some kind of birds,hares,wild ducks and boars with my cousins

I hunt some kind of birds,hares,wild ducks and boars with my cousins
Is it hard to get in to it? I would love to solo hunt.

Is it hard to get in to it? I would love to solo hunt.
No it is not hard,don't know about your country but not in mine. Hunting is a culture here so I hunt since early age

No it is not hard,don't know about your country but not in mine. Hunting is a culture here so I hunt since early age
Might be harder for me then because many people here advocate against it. Thanks for help tho.

Collecting steam games.
.is

Writting. Imagining a new world where society gets what it deserves (that's what happens in my story).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back