Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of surgeries do you guys recommend?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I am not fat but am on the upper side of normal weight. I was sometimes really low fat but my facial structure was still not really existent.
I really want to get a sharper jawline and also my nose is too long and big so thats also smth.
Idk about eye color but I think having lighter eyes is def. better than shitskin brown eyes.
What kind of surgeries can you recommend?
(No I am not going to looksmaxx)

no surgery for your race

rhinoplasty, colored contact lens, and a jaw implant.

But I don't want contact lenses :fuk:
well, there is a surgery to get lighter eyes but I heard it's pretty risky since there's a chance you could go bind from it. Contacts are just the cheapest and most practical way to change your eye color.

well, there is a surgery to get lighter eyes but I heard it's pretty risky since there's a chance you could go bind from it. Contacts are just the cheapest and most practical way to change your eye color.
But I hate how fake they look and people can tell :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: