Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what kind of people are twitch whores's top donators?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36576
  • Start date
Deleted member 36576

Deleted member 36576

Self-banned
-
seriously, what kind of guy is both rich enough to have donated tens of thousands to female streamers and large enough of a soy to do it in the first place? these creatures have always fascinated me, but i can't even picture them on my head.

Coomer landlords :feelshaha:

Some of them might be sponsors donating money in order to motivate the girls to keep showing their bodies and bringing thousands of simps to their platform. Easy money.

Spnx7qyxtkq61

Some of them might be sponsors donating money in order to motivate the girls to keep showing their bodies and bringing thousands of simps to their platform. Easy money.
Damnit Jim, I'm an Incel not a simp...

these are old men, divorced or single men, most are white men.
tbh and there are some who support each other.

The lowest of the low.

there is probably something behind the scenes

older wagecucks that never had a girlfriend, wife, or family to spend money on so they have a ton of disposable income

Insentient desperate STEMcels. [UWSL]They chase any gout of hope, and pity fictitious intimacy like ravenous-starveling dogs in order of avoiding suicide. The only thing going-on for them is high computational ability and parents inheritance.[/UWSL]

These guys are right, STEM is filled with low T fucking soys. I swear to god if you are average looking+, high IQ and high T you will get ultra rich here.

probably some overpaid programmer cuck and/or tranny

same retards who programmed reddit and jewgle into the shitholes they are now

lots of disposeable income to use for begging for pussy scraps :worryfeels:

as said, most likely IT guys, since they spend so much of their time on the internet, plus IT programmers are very high paid jobs, alot of IT guys are too dysfunctional to even talk to women, hence alot of cash and ability to simp for e-girls

Why do men keep feeding the egos of these bitches? They have no value besides their looks, which won't last past 30 anyway.

Why do men keep feeding the egos of these bitches? They have no value besides their looks, which won't last past 30 anyway.
and all they do most of the time is say their name, if the existence of those simps doesn't prove rising male loneliness and inceldom idk what does

All of those high paid tech incels. All their money goes straight into coomer shit, vidya, and action figures. That's the reason they somehow struggle with housing while making a shit ton of money, they can't save or invest