Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of nose do you guys have?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
tumblr_inline_n3s1eiTzhu1ra32oq.jpg

Nose-types.jpg

I have the God tier greek nose.
Pericleas_Greece_PabloEscudero-CC-BY-SA.jpg

Crustaciouse said:
I have the God tier greek nose.
Bragging shouldn't be allowed tbh

Anway, mine is probably a shit tier Roman nose. It made me feel so bad in the past, but now I rarely think about it, because I realised it's not even in the top 10 of my biggest flaws.

Agent_Coper said:

Anway, mine is probably a shit tier Roman nose. It made me feel so bad in the past, but now I rarely think about it, because I realised it's not even in the top 10 of my biggest flaws.

The roman nose is very masculine, it is one of the best noses.

A shitty version of the Greek one.

disgusting jew nose with a dorsal hump

rhinoplasty for whites with big noses should be state-subsidized

Roman, aka jew nose

Machiavelli said:
disgusting jew nose with a dorsal hump
rhinoplasty for whites with big noses should be state-subsidized
I don't even know how i got tha nose tbh, both of my parents noses are straight and my sister's nose is snub.

Crustaciouse said:
Agent_Coper said:
Mine looks bad, trust me. I'm not even sure it's a Roman nose.

Greek, although just slightly snub as well.

Bri8564 said:
Roman, aka jew nose

I don't even know how i got tha nose tbh, both of my parents noses are straight and my sister's nose is snub.

i know i got mine from my father

at least he is paying for the fucking rhino

I have the roman nose, if I was born in Rome time, I would be emperor.

I got broad Mongolian/Nubian

A fucked up Greek-Roman hybrid nose. The absolute worst part of my nose is that the nostrils are big and semi-exposed on my left one. It gives the worst, most uncomfortable look to my face from any angle other than dead on. I think if it weren't for my nose I could get some decent pussy. It's so bad that I'm always consciously aware of the position of my face.

I have negro nose even though I'm white

Nordic, even though I don't think I'm Nordic at all.

A fucking snub turn-up. Game over.

I have a comically large and crooked Roman nose.

I like my nose in the profile, but if you look at me from front, when you're sitting in front of me, it's kinda crooked, titled to the left from my point of view. As if someone had punched me and broke my nose and it didn't heal properly but is now tilted a bit to the left.

Crustaciouse said:

Roman nose aka aquiline nose was seen attractive in Ancient Rome not today. Now Chad has short nose.

Machiavelli said:
Bri8564 said:
Roman, aka jew nose

i know i got mine from my father
at least he is paying for the fucking rhino

SAME. I got one from my father too. It looks good on him since he legit looks like Kratos from God Of War. I have a hooked big nose but not with a droopy tip like him (I fortunately have my mom’s nose tip but it doesn’t do much at all). Also, my big nose makes my browridge look cuckish.

Number 4 but my nose is not pointed down, its straight forward stil same nosebridge and size ughhhhh

Roman, I think? I'm not sure. All I know is that it's freaking annoying to have my nose in my field of vision every waking hour, and this thread has only exacerbated it by making me even more conscious about it lol

I have roman nose:chad: