Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What kind of job could I get?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Autismbux welfare office has just started putting pressure on me to get some kind of work, something like 15 hours per week.

Here are my credentials

Age 30+
Education: High-school drop out
Previous jobs: Nothing
Car and drivers license: No
Social skill level: Autism

I already saw my disability job provider, and he said we will focus on "skill building" before he gets me looking for actual work because i dont have anything to go off

What does he mean by this?

Last edited:
its over tbh unless u want to janitormaxx

can the 15 hours be replaced with going to community college?

Autismbux welfare office has just started putting pressure on me to get some kind of work, something like 15 hours per week.
id be so pissed, damn fuckers just want u to be a slave after a life of countless rejection, pain, and torment

He means he's going to put you on some courses essentially since you're pretty much unhirable at the moment.

I mean you're probably fucked honestly, the 15 hours thing is just a deliberate thing so they can boot you off autism bucks. They know full well you can't get a job, they just don't care.

hmm I did try some online courses one time a few years ago, but I couldn't do the work, so I dropped out of it before failing after having failed a few online classes for it already

try modelling :dab:

Be cautious. I know other people with disabilities who made the effort to work even though they were unfit for it and down the road were denied benefits. The welfare office was like “well you demonstrated you can work so denied”..

Depends on your want, if it's money or enjoyment and how long you can stick to it. Could even be both depending on what you like.

You can probably be a janitor. Seriously just rope.

You can probably be a janitor. Seriously just rope.

I have asthma since I was 2 years old and dirt and dusty environments cause constant asthma problems, but if i can wear a mask or something then i guess its okay, but i couldnt do it breathing in dust constantly.

Cleaning sprays like nifty also fuck with my asthma really bad. I am really sensitive to chemicals and shit like that. I wonder if that’s a good thing, normies always do jobs breathing in chemicals that give them all kinds of diseases and they don’t seem to mind the smells. I guess my body is protective so I get immediate reaction to get rid of that chemical smell, ie: asthma flares up and my breathing capability is reduced to a low percentage, perhaps that’s because my lungs don’t want to breath the stuff in so they minimise how much I can breath during the event of breathing in any chemicals

Janitor seems like a comfy job though, if I can get around the Asthma issue with breathing in chemicals, dirt and dust.

The job would have to be walking distance, as I don’t go on public transport or drive a car.

Last edited:

The driver licence pill is too heavy.

Age 30+

But seriously, this looks even more bad. If you would have a driver licence, you could at least go for some deliveryman job. It is even paid somewhat decent.
But at age 30+ no specific education and no previous jobs. It is pretty much over.

I already saw my disability job provider, and he said we will focus on "skill building" before he gets me looking for actual work because i dont have anything to go off

So, it will now take months, perhaps years (I guess like 2 years) to get to this point. First go on no fap. What you can do now is to participate to some events regarding to enhance your craftman's skills, tradin skills, computer skills, perhaps computer language skills. Also, it will bring some verification. What you can do is to participate in some team sport where only men are around. In addition to that I highly recommend to hit the gym.
That may sound somewhat bluepilled but it is the only thing you can do now. Perhaps afterwards or during it, do your driver licence. Then buy yourself a decent car and lost your no fap streak in it.

You need to do whatever is necessary to stay NEET. Autismbux is the best possible deal for men like us, and they want to take yours away

off yourself litteraly , your 30 + not chad , not richmaxed , its over

The driver licence pill is too heavy.

But seriously, this looks even more bad. If you would have a driver licence, you could at least go for some deliveryman job. It is even paid somewhat decent.
But at age 30+ no specific education and no previous jobs. It is pretty much over.

So, it will now take months, perhaps years (I guess like 2 years) to get to this point. First go on no fap. What you can do now is to participate to some events regarding to enhance your craftman's skills, tradin skills, computer skills, perhaps computer language skills. Also, it will bring some verification. What you can do is to participate in some team sport where only men are around. In addition to that I highly recommend to hit the gym.
That may sound somewhat bluepilled but it is the only thing you can do now. Perhaps afterwards or during it, do your driver licence. Then buy yourself a decent car and lost your no fap streak in it.

I cant do no-fap. It actually just makes my dick stop functioning. When I tried no fap for 2 weeks, my dick stopped getting random erections, I stopped waking up with morning wood, I stopped having any kind of sexual desires. Doing no fap for even just 2 weeks ruined my libido.

I will never be able to drive, it's just the way my brain is wired, my brain focuses on pointless shit all the time so it makes having to do such things like concentrate while driving impossible.

Nowhere. Even plumbers need training

I will never be able to drive, it's just the way my brain is wired, my brain focuses on pointless shit all the time so it makes having to do such things like concentrate while driving impossible.

It has to stop now.

Be cautious. I know other people with disabilities who made the effort to work even though they were unfit for it and down the road were denied benefits. The welfare office was like “well you demonstrated you can work so denied”..

^^^^^ This is probably what's happening. Normies hate the thought of giving someone like you money.

Also you seem wholly unqualified for anything ngl.

tbh i wish there was just something in walking distance that I could just walk to and do something and be left a lone all day and just go home without being bothered

I dont think a job like that exists though

With autism i am terrible in any job that would be interacting with people in any way

I have asthma since I was 2 years old and dirt and dusty environments cause constant asthma problems, but if i can wear a mask or something then i guess its okay, but i couldnt do it breathing in dust constantly.

Cleaning sprays like nifty also fuck with my asthma really bad. I am really sensitive to chemicals and shit like that. I wonder if that’s a good thing, normies always do jobs breathing in chemicals that give them all kinds of diseases and they don’t seem to mind the smells. I guess my body is protective so I get immediate reaction to get rid of that chemical smell, ie: asthma flares up and my breathing capability is reduced to a low percentage, perhaps that’s because my lungs don’t want to breath the stuff in so they minimise how much I can breath during the event of breathing in any chemicals

Janitor seems like a comfy job though, if I can get around the Asthma issue with breathing in chemicals, dirt and dust.

The job would have to be walking distance, as I don’t go on public transport or drive a car.

Being a janitor is not a comfy job. It's cancer. Especially when you have peoe who tell u what to do.

Take my advice and become a security guard. Make sure you look for night security Jobs they are best. You get paid above minimum wage u sit a ur ass all night long while playing games. Ez job. Look for quiet places though like car park or museum etc.. AND ONLY LOOK FOR NIGHT SECURITY not dayone. During day u will have 10x more work for less money. At night mos likely will be alone. If ur not alone a night the othe guy probably won't givea fuck eirherso u can both chill

U don't need any credentials. The only requirement is to

- not be a skeleton (u don't have to be fit)
- act trustworthy/dresswell for interview only

Night security guard at quiet location is The best incel/neet job u can get and pays above minimum wage

Being a janitor is not a comfy job. It's cancer. Especially when you have peoe who tell u what to do.

Take my advice and become a security guard. Make sure you look for night security Jobs they are best. You get paid above minimum wage u sit a ur ass all night long while playing games. Ez job. Look for quiet places though like car park or museum etc.. AND ONLY LOOK FOR NIGHT SECURITY not dayone. During day u will have 10x more work for less money. At night mos likely will be alone. If ur not alone a night the othe guy probably won't givea fuck eirherso u can both chill

U don't need any credentials. The only requirement is to

- not be a skeleton (u don't have to be fit)
- act trustworthy/dresswell for interview only

Night security guard at quiet location is The best incel/neet job u can get and pays above minimum wage

security guard at 5'7 :lul:

Customer Service

Doesn't this involve interaction with people? :what:
Yes very much but it's a Job for everyone that can be done without any qualifications. You just need some Computer skills that's it.

I NEETed for 10 years and had to take a temp job in a meat factory as nowhere else would employ me, and this was only after a year of job-searching. Yeah, you 'could' be a janitor, night watchman, or whatever; the reality is that with your work history (or lack thereof), even if yours were the only application you STILL wouldn't get offered an interview. And even if you did, what exactly would you say during it?

You need to do whatever it takes to stay on disabilitybuxx. Aren't you from the UK? Get your GP, MP, and even the local papers on your side otherwise you are going to be fucked.

Here are my credentials

Age 30+

What does he mean by this?
Take the janitorpill. Become a janitor for your local mall and retail stores.

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

It's over. It's hard nowadays even to get low tier jobs, ngl. Competition is insane and foids are the ones hiring.

Sell your bathwater online boyo

He probably means “cOmPuTeR LiTeRaCy”.

tbh you should tell him you’re interested in IT work and try to get him to send you on some IT courses or some shit. If you’re lucky you could get work sitting at a computer not dealing with normies.

They wouldn't hire you even for a low end job. You know it and people seeking you for work know it too.
They want to get rid of you asap. You had your autismbux for what 2 years top and they already caned you.

They wouldn't hire you even for a low end job. You know it and people seeking you for work know it too.
They want to get rid of you asap. You had your autismbux for what 2 years top and they already caned you.

I’m still getting bux, it’s just that they want me seeing a disability job services place every few weeks.

I NEETed for 10 years and had to take a temp job in a meat factory as nowhere else would employ me, and this was only after a year of job-searching. Yeah, you 'could' be a janitor, night watchman, or whatever; the reality is that with your work history (or lack thereof), even if yours were the only application you STILL wouldn't get offered an interview. And even if you did, what exactly would you say during it?

This is a thing for me, I can't fake interest in something if im not interested, I cant do all that normie pretending acting stuff, it just doesn't work. I have a very short fuse in that regard. Being pressured to "act" makes the already short fuse even shorter.

Find a local Chad and work under him in his car wash

Find a local Chad and work under him in his car wash

My asthma is a big issue around cleaning chemicals, I would need something that doesn't involve being around chemical sprays all day.

landscaper , trashpicker , postman delivery on foot scooter ,dumpster diver ,housekeeper ,

I know your pain bro. The 15 hour thing just means that if you can work 15 hours a week, you aren't entitled to get some kind of basic income from the government. I can only talk from germany standards here, idk what country you live on or how that stuff is handled there.
If you just want to get free money from them you just have to proof you can't even work 3 hours a day. You HAVE to try tho because if you don't they won't give you shit as you have to proof you are willing to do something. I'm going through the same shit rn. I have giga autism and other problems. Just do what they want and fail at it until there are no options left. Its a try-system not a force-system. Like they can't force you to work, but you have to try and if you then say its too much for you they have to accept that.
"Skill building" just means he wants to put you away to some bullshit course or something, or to work some trash job / job specificially for disabled people. Idk just do what he says but try to suck at it.

I know your pain bro. The 15 hour thing just means that if you can work 15 hours a week, you aren't entitled to get some kind of basic income from the government. I can only talk from germany standards here, idk what country you live on or how that stuff is handled there.
If you just want to get free money from them you just have to proof you can't even work 3 hours a day. You HAVE to try tho because if you don't they won't give you shit as you have to proof you are willing to do something. I'm going through the same shit rn. I have giga autism and other problems. Just do what they want and fail at it until there are no options left. Its a try-system not a force-system. Like they can't force you to work, but you have to try and if you then say its too much for you they have to accept that.
"Skill building" just means he wants to put you away to some bullshit course or something, or to work some trash job / job specificially for disabled people. Idk just do what he says but try to suck at it.

I was at 0 hours per week for several years by the AI, but the AI decided to bump me up to being "capable of working 15 hours". I know they use AI for this because they have talked about how all the decisions made by the welfare systems here is based on AI once you're already in the system. It is random I think in who it picks to have their hours bumped up. My Clinical Psychologist is on holidays right now, but when they come back, if I tell them this, they will talk to the welfare people for me and fix it up.

The thing is I actually want a job, but I am very limited to what I can do because no driving, no public transport, and needing the job not to involve being around chemicals and dust and dirt all day. Walking postman seems like a good idea, but I dont know if that exists anymore, never seen walking postman since the 1990s

I was at 0 hours per week for several years by the AI, but the AI decided to bump me up to being "capable of working 15 hours". I know they use AI for this because they have talked about how all the decisions made by the welfare systems here is based on AI once you're already in the system. It is random I think in who it picks.

My Clinical Psychologist is on holidays right now, but when they come back, if I tell them this, they will talk to the welfare people for me and fix it up.

The thing is I actually want a job, but I am very limited to what I can do because no driving, no public transport, and needing the job not to involve being around chemicals and dust and dirt all day.

Walking postman seems like a good idea, but I dont know if that exists anymore, never seen walking postman since the 1990s
Well if i didn't had my health problems i'd want a job too. But not anything but some kind of IT job. It sucks hard going there everytime and they hardly give a shit about autistic people. They think its just being "shy". I hate having to suck their dick just for some kind of bare minimum of 600 bucks a month. I have my doubts i can find an IT job with zero human interaction tho.