Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of IOIs females give to guys they like?

S

Shittysubhuman

Recruit
★★
I'm so socially retarded and unexperencied as a 28yo kissless virgin that I don't even know what a IOI even mean
What girls do when they like a guy?

Suck his dick is usually a starting point.

But seriously, if you can't figure out that a foid is into you, she's not into you

They'll maintain eye contact w you and if you look at them again across the room they'll turn back to look at you at least a couple times

They give their number first.
They'll maintain eye contact w you and if you look at them again across the room they'll turn back to look at you at least a couple times

Suicide fuel, they never look back after the first eye contact.

Maintain eye contact, smile, be super receptive when the guy says something to her, laugh at his jokes no matter how unfunny, always jump in an opportunity to be physically close (this one is big), repeated touching.

If you want to know whether a girl likes you, go talk to her and stand a bit closer than normal to her and see how she reacts. If she doesn't like you, she'll subtly move away from you or even straight up say to you to not be so close (happened to me dozens of times). You could also, while talking to her, playfully wrap one arm over her shoulders or around her waist, if she likes you, she'll play along and stay and/or hold your hand on the other side to "lock" it, if she doesn't, she'll be very uncomfortable and probably move away from it.

Last edited:
Laugh at everything you say. They do that with chads.

Maintain eye contact, smile, be super receptive when the guy says something to her, laugh at his jokes no matter how unfunny, always jump in an opportunity to be physically close (this one is big), repeated touching.

If you want to know whether a girl likes you, go talk to her and stand a bit closer than normal to her and see how she reacts. If she doesn't like you, she'll subtly move away from you or even straight out say to you to not be so close (happened to me dozens of times).
This. And their posture. An open posture that would make them vulnerable is a sign they're comfortable around you and want to be around you. A closed position, shoulders facing a different direction and crossed arms for example, is a sign they're uncomfortable and don't like you

When she begs you for cock jfl at being ugly unwanted genetic trash

But seriously, if you can't figure out that a foid is into you, she's not into you
This. Only extremely retarded guys won't know if a foid is into them or not. The very moment you try to understand/ask/browse what special things a girl do that means she's into you, you're fucked

Ask Chadfishman he's had 35 gfs

If you want to know whether a girl likes you, go talk to her and stand a bit closer than normal to her and see how she reacts. If she doesn't like you, she'll subtly move away from you or even straight up say to you to not be so close (happened to me dozens of times). You could also, while talking to her, playfully wrap one arm over her shoulders or around her waist, if she likes you, she'll play along and stay and/or hold your hand on the other side to "lock" it, if she doesn't, she'll be very uncomfortable and probably move away from it.
It's no wonder that I never had girls as friends because they never "liked" me.

She will look at you every while and then, if it was an accidental gaze she won't retract her gaze that quickly, she will smile, laugh at what you say, she'll be receptive, try to help carrying the conversation, if more attracted then she will initiate physical contact, stand closer, open posture etc. Also, when introducing to each other, she will be more focused on you rather than just quickly check off.

The 'she will suk ur dik' crowd is intentionally cynical and demoralizing. There are numerous IOI's that appear 'platonic' but convey a sign of potential interest.

- she will approach you first
- she will try to befriend you
- she will initiate conversation
- she will ask questions about you (age, where you live)
- she will offer you help (with your studies HS, college)
- she will touch you (pat on shoulder, play with YOUR hair)
- she will give you an unsolicited compliment (mostly appearance)

These are not deal sealing signs, as your autism might still turn her away from you. But overall girls initiating things with boys are signifiers of a base-line attraction.

Ask Chadfishman he's had 35 gfs
In addition to chadding up his entire state, chadfishman is a chadfish because he has the super power to somehow brag about fucking half the eastern seaboard and still not get banned from the incel forums.

I have a question.

If I take a very good grade in college and a girl say "so good, too easy for you!", is that an IOI?

Sometimes femoids give signals for no reason except the pleasure to play. Logic is not a must for them.

I have a question.

If I take a very good grade in college and a girl say "so good, too easy for you!", is that an IOI?

Fakecel asking for dating advice on an incel forum. JFL

I have a question.

I would not hold my breath.
Keep in mind we can't talk for you.

Her making little movements means nothing and tiny signs means nothing if she doesnt ask for your contact info, she's not fucking into you a foid can make every little sign and she won't want you , why because we're not human to them were like dogs for their amusement.

They will start fucking you on the spot

sparkling eyes and subtle smile while holding eye contact with you. also she's always excited to see you.

based on what normies have said, prolonged eye contact.

ive never had any IOI's so anything else would be pure speculation on my part.

Ignore what all these aspies say... if a girl likes you... she will say it... listening to these advices opens the door to humiliating experiences thinking that the waitress likes you when she is only paid to do this

I wouldn't believe anything written here. We're incels after all.
Platos Cave

They will shit test you and just remember, hold frame, boys. We're all gonna make it bruh, so stop being a fucking sad kunt, and just get bitches, bro.

I would test it irl but i am too high inhib for this :feelsbadman:

When you catch her talking about you with her friends she has some interest in you.
Only if you're good looking though. If you're ugly, it's just gossip talking.
Prolonged eye contact is not an IOI in my opinion. Many girls hold eye contact and display no other sign of interest.
Even when she asks you out it might not be sexual attraction.
It all depends on your looks whether she just likes you in a platonic way or in a sexual way.

-Unsolicited compliments on your looks, specially if past conversation wasnt about that topic (not clothes, and in trmrs of looks it goes in this order: jaw/cheekbones, eyes, height, body, hair)

-Giving you her number or asking for yours first (without you aslking to exchange numbers). Finding excuses to exchabge numbers works too, for example wanting to show you a song and saying she will send you the link.

-Opening conversation with you asking about something that its obvious she already knows or that its extremely easy to know wothout asking. So basically finding a overly bullshit excuse to open conversation. (this is in person)

-Bring overly touchy for everything. Like touching your arm every time she wants to say anything to you, like if to be able to talk to you she had to be in physical contact.

-Initiating everything first: conversation, hangouts, etc.

These are the IOIs I saw that resulted in true interest. Eye contact and shit is too unreliable to be marked as a sure IOI.

Last edited: