Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of hobbies do you have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16640
  • Start date
Deleted member 16640

Deleted member 16640

I want to eat trash and get hit by a car
-
I play video games like Fallout, GTA, and Call of Duty, build and mess around with computers, play poker on Saturdays (if you can call that a hobby), and shooting guns, not much is better than heading out to a field and blowing off ammo for a day. I also like to write and draw on occasion.

What do you guys do for fun?

I've lost motivation to do anything, I just listen to music and watch videos. Occasionally watch movies if I can find one worth watching.

I've lost motivation to do anything, I just listen to music and watch videos. Occasionally watch movies if I can find one worth watching.

I was like that last year, I didnt even have enough motivation to play videogames. Somehow my depression got alot worse than usual in Fall 2017 and stayed that way until around May. I also flunked out of college because of it.

Shooting is probably my most therapeutic hobby, its somewhat exciting and really allows me to blow off some steam. I'd be hitting the range much more often if ammo wasn't so damn expensive :reeeeee: Maybe you should try it, if you can, and haven't already!

Maybe you should try it, if you can, and haven't already!
Not really an option here in the UK, I believe you have to go to specific sport shooting places here or own your own land/farm which I don't and I hate being around people so It'd not be a thing for me unfortunately but if I lived in America I would.

Play all the dark souls, make house beats and play piano.

Not really an option here in the UK, I believe you have to go to specific sport shooting places here or own your own land/farm which I don't and I hate being around people so It'd not be a thing for me unfortunately but if I lived in America I would.

Damn, that sucks bro. It's the same way here if you live near a city, but I live in a rural area. I can't shoot on my property but there's a couple places we go to blow off ammo.

But shit, we also got all these cucks trying to ban guns here in the US, because they'd rather blame an inanimate object than people for violence.
Play all the dark souls, make house beats and play piano.

Honestly I've really only gotten into Dark Souls 3. I've played a little bit of 1 and 2, but not much. How are they?

Damn, that sucks bro. It's the same way here if you live near a city, but I live in a rural area. I can't shoot on my property but there's a couple places we go to blow off ammo.

But shit, we also got all these cucks trying to ban guns here in the US, because they'd rather blame an inanimate object than people for violence.

Honestly I've really only gotten into Dark Souls 3. I've played a little bit of 1 and 2, but not much. How are they?
Literally the best cope I've found because there is so many classes that you can make, dark souls 3 is the best out of all of them.

I don't really have true hobbies, only several efforts of trying to distract myself with mixed success. Actually I can barely even muster the will to read books anymore.

Vidya

Internet

Sometimes i write lol

I don't really have true hobbies, only several efforts of trying to distract myself with mixed success. Actually I can barely even muster the will to read books anymore.

I get that. One of the reasons I got into computers was to get my mind off shit. Now when im upset I can just go put together a computer and get pissed about parts not going where they're supposed to instead.
Vidya

Internet

Sometimes i write lol

What kind of writing you like? I like to write fiction/fantasy stories, and I've been slowly working on a pseudo-autobiography, which is basically my life story with some added humor and shit to keep things interesting.

anything involving rope

Don’t have much hobbies anymore besides rotting tbh..

Posting here is my hobby, I literally dont do anything other than that and watch youtube videos in my bed

Tbh Id buy a car and go out driving but I have no money for that

Walk around the city and watch people

Studying,reading history,gymceling,shooting,hunting

Studying,reading history,gymceling,shooting,hunting
Studying ER, gymcelling to fight others, practice aim by shooting, hunting to catch others?

Bro this sounds like a play

playing football (soccer for fat low iq americans)

i started a dream diary last week

DotA 2
Discord inceldom servers
Forum
YouTube
Weed

tbhthbhhthbhthhbh
I literally dont do anything other than post and watch youtube videos in my bed
2250.jpg

Playing and watching tennis
Playing and listening to metal music
Movies