Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of hobbies are you into?

Dehati NEET

Dehati NEET

High inhib timidcel rotting in my room
★★★★
I don't have any fixed hobby. None of previous hobbies lasted more than few month.
But I'm into gardening lately (it's gay hobby i know). I really like tuberous flower especially it's smell. And I wanted to grow them myself. That's why I got into gardening. Planted a lot of tuberous plants along with some jasmine, vinca, gardenia and bougenvelia plants. Also created lots of lemon, guava, litchi, mango plants by air laying.
It's a good cope.

No hobbies. I just scrool on my phone, play video games sometimes and mastubate.

No hobbies. I just scrool on my phone, play video games sometimes and mastubate.
Pretty much the same except Vidya is temporarily replaced by gardening.

Pretty much the same except Vidya is temporarily replaced by gardening.
Mogs me, im too lazy to do anything physical. I've been contemplating working out, i have a treadmill and a few weights but i always give up after a few days.

Alien autopsies...

Put on a little jazz and start sawing...

Cooming and rotting

I'm not good at anything
Not a STEMcel
Not a gymcel
Not a micro celebrity
Not good at video games

my wpm is 67 jfl all this rotting with nothing to show for it

I'm not good at anything
Not a STEMcel
Not a gymcel
Not a micro celebrity
Not good at video games

my wpm is 67 jfl all this rotting with nothing to show for it
everybody's good at something

I don't have any fixed hobby. None of previous hobbies lasted more than few month.
But I'm into gardening lately (it's gay hobby i know). I really like tuberous flower especially it's smell. And I wanted to grow them myself. That's why I got into gardening. Planted a lot of tuberous plants along with some jasmine, vinca, gardenia and bougenvelia plants. Also created lots of lemon, guava, litchi, mango plants by air laying.
It's a good cope.
I enjoy playing guitar singing and writing songs.

Mogs me at 46 wpm.

miniature painting and building model kits. Tinkering with Linux. Used to play a lot of TCG but all games became shit and locals sucks nowadays to many rainbow faggots

gaming, typing, cooming, eating curd snacks and drinking energy drinks