Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of gun would you choose to kill yourself?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I personally would love to shoot myself with FN FAL or G3, or browning.50

What's the perfect gun that you would choose to quit the rigged game?

No the normies would celebrate if i killed myself

I don't know much about guns but i'd choose a shotgun, from what i've researched a shotgun to the head is quite a quick and reliable suicide method.

Nuke, take some sexhavers out with me.

Shotgun so I could kill myself Ronnie Mcnutt style.

I dunno, a Desert Eagle handgun would get the job done I guess or a Beretta DT11 shotgun.

I don't know much about guns but i'd choose a shotgun, from what i've researched a shotgun to the head is quite a quick and reliable suicide method.
What if you end up alive?

Shotgun, if you're gonna go down that route then make sure it's done right.

Normies want us to kill ourselves. Why give them what they want?

I'd rather cope till society falls jfl

old century cannon blast to the face

going realistic I'd take a sawed off to the face, but if sentinel beams were real id go for that, instant disintegration.

12 Gauge. Seen many vids to know how effective it is

AA 12 in honor of that one guy who an heroed on 4chan

Not really. There is a reason why they either want us in prison, in a psychward, or put us under jewish pills. With more inmates, the prison managers get more funding. With more people in the psychward, the administration gets more funding. And the shrink wants to drug us with meds so Big Pharma can increase their profits.

going realistic I'd take a sawed off to the face, but if sentinel beams were real id go for that, instant disintegration.
Sentinel beams in halo where ass. Took half a decade to kill anything. Jackel beam rifle is where it's at.

Not really. There is a reason why they either want us in prison, in a psychward, or put us under jewish pills. With more inmates, the prison managers get more funding. With more people in the psychward, the administration gets more funding. And the shrink wants to drug us with meds so Big Pharma can increase their profits.
That’s the reason why normies and foids keep telling us to seek “professional help”. I got news for the normies and foids. I’m 43 and been seeing a shrink since the age of 12. The shit doesn’t work.

Sentinel beams in halo where ass. Took half a decade to kill anything. Jackel beam rifle is where it's at.
feel like a soy talking about bideo game, but the infinite version kills almost instantly up close, also i think we're both too short to hold a beam rifle, i would make a trigger mechanism and have an incineration cannon from 4 fire at me.

They want/need us to test their new chems

View: https://youtu.be/u2Jq_xT6DAg

Shotgun probably, don't know what's the most surefire method.

Doesn't matter what they want, being out of here is a win. Since life is apparently so hard for them, I win by not having to deal with this bullshit anymore.

as Luzifer always say :FLAMETHROWER

No the normies would celebrate if i killed myself

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200408082Saturday, October 22, 2016 12:31 AM CDT
No, if she shoots herself, AIDS blood particles will scatter.

What if you end up alive?
That's what I fear tbh, ideally I would have a "suicide buddy" to pull the trigger to make sure the job is done effectively. Yea I know that's not realistic, but I was just saying. But the thing is from what i've researched is that a shotgun to the head is pretty effective anyway. But don't take my word for it if you plan on roping. Do your own research of course.

Hypersonic missile. Wouldn't be even able to react, no corpse left. Best case scenario.

Glock G30 .45 auto since it has the ballistic energy to get the job done properly and since I happen to own one

Nuclear warhead.

killing your self is cucked

Smith & Wesson Model 500

no i will stab myself with a sword like a samurai when i kms

Shotgun to the mouth