Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of father do you have?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

What kind of father do you have?

• Chad/Tyrone/Chaddam etc

• Brad

• Oofy Doofy

• Arranged marriage

• Betabuxx

• Statusmaxxed

• LTN with botom of the barrel woman

• I have no father

• Other (explain below)

• Geomaxxer

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Your father's obviously not an incel. So how did he ascend? What kind of man is he? Personally, my dad is Tyrone, very thugmaxxed. He scares me.

My father should have been a truecel but arrange marriage

He was a LTN who got an arranged marriage.

brad hooligan who failed being a father

LTN with HTB mother , he was statusmaxxed tho

my father was loving and kind and i did not appreciate him, and i feel guilty about it. I am generally a vicious and stupid person who doesn't understand to appreciate people till its too late.

Works hard, always had a roof over our head and food to eat. But useless when it came to man to man stuff and other father son shit, he won't usually speak to me unless I speak to him first or he wants to complain about something. Probably on the spectrum too.

my father was incredibly kind and caring, he would always hug me and ask me how I was even if we just saw eachother and he already gave me a hug and asked me 30 minutes earlier, I loved him to bits, he passed away May 28th last year. it's really hard knowing that you will miss someone for the rest of your life.

my father was loving and kind and i did not appreciate him, and i feel guilty about it. I am generally a vicious and stupid person who doesn't understand to appreciate people till its too late.
I know how you feel man, it's really hard. I know that I should have been more caring and loving towards him now that he's already gone, I miss him so much. I should have talked to him more and I should have listened to what he had to say.

I know how you feel man, it's really hard. I know that I should have been more caring and loving towards him now that he's already gone, I miss him so much. I should have talked to him more and I should have listened to what he had to say.
Yeah I completely agree, I was just stuck in my whole mind cause im autistic and cant properly emphatize with others. I tried to do better adn called my mother today

Yeah I completely agree, I was just stuck in my whole mind cause im autistic and cant properly emphatize with others. I tried to do better adn called my mother today
its never too late to change your ways, you can always redeem yourself. and I bet your father is proud of you either way and still loved you no matter how you expressed yourself at times. if he was anything like mine, he would understand that its hard to express your emotions at times. he always taught me to put words onto my feeling and talk about them even though its hard. you should really keep your good work up and call your mother a couple times a week to just talk to her about your day, what you've been up to and what you're gonna do next week. that's what I've been doing and it's been improving my relationship with her and she's been way more understanding of my situations after we've been able to talk about how I'm feeling. it feels really nice to be able to have that kind of relationship with your parents. I hope you heal brocel, you're doing great :heart:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Betabux. Honestly if he weren't a boomer he would be posting on this forum. And i think he knows that

An incelizing one

You must remember: He has a physical illness that would've prevented him from normally obtaining holes such as Mother.

His solution was domestic violence.

You must remember: He has a physical illness that would've prevented him from normally obtaining holes such as Mother.

No. I've already provided my bone structure.