Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of face do you have?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date

What kind of face do you have?

• Very masculine looking

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Moderately masculine looking

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • Somewhat feminine looking

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • Very feminine looking

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Actually, after literally googling "school shooter", I realized that I look quite a bit like Dimitrios Pagourtzis. I am a little thinner but he could easily be my cousin or brother.
How badly does he mog you?

low t cel reporting in
Are you feminine looking?

Extremely feminine face and voice, when I talk on the phone I still get mistaken for a woman or a child :feelsrope:
Brutal. What's your ethnicity/nationality?

typical disgusting sloppy ugly nigger face

Round head I kinda look like the male commander Shepard from mass effect just not as pronounced with my features.

How badly does he mog you?

I seriously share every phenotype with him in that picture. I would say we are on exactly the same level.
He mogged me quite badly before he got fat, though.

Attachments

• c29c381051ce80b25d0541f1bc011061.jpg
    c29c381051ce80b25d0541f1bc011061.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
I’m considered less feminine looking than other ricecels but very feminine looking compared to everyone else.

They would be masculine looking holes.
They're very effeminate don't get me wrong, but they have more narrower eyes than me (I have bug eyes), a better defined Jaw and a better lower third on the whole.

yes

i was mistaken for female once when i was in middle school
What? In your country or aboard?

I seriously share every phenotype with him in that picture. I would say we are on exactly the same level.
He mogged me quite badly before he got fat, though.
This guy mogs me so brutal from Brasilia to Herat

Is there one for "I have a ogre tier upper/middle third and a fagboy piece of shit lower third"?

virtually every incel has a feminine looking face, if they say otherwise theyre coping.

incel = feminine = low T

have yet to see a high T masculine UGGO who is incel srs, masculine UGGOS naturally low inhib + dark triad MAXXX and get pussy that way

shitty beard + soft looking face + submissive eye area = incel trait
its pretty uncommon for young whities (zoomer/semi zoomer) to look masculine actually, every whitie who looks masculine does get laid even if uggo

ive seen self proclaimed "masculine intimidating looking" incels (in denial), they all turned out to look feminine and weird
id ask any "masculine" incel to selfpost (at least lower third + eye area) or i call it a larp

masculine = dark triad arab kind of look + manly voice
ever wondered why every caller on looksandlms livestream sounds like a 14 year old? because theyre all feminine af
i have yet to hear a self proclaimed incel with a manly voice
Can I PM you to see how "masc" I look?

Am interested in hearing your opinion after seeing this post.

Bad bloating,short chin,bug buggish eyes with shit hooding,probably really effeminite/childinsh,but im ogre so its just ugly