Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of face do you have?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date

What kind of face do you have?

• Very masculine looking

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Moderately masculine looking

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • Somewhat feminine looking

Votes: 36 39.1%
  • Very feminine looking

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
somewhat feminine, soft looking face

Very masculine

I actually can't define my face, neither masculine nor feminine.
Hard to describe.

Very masculine
As masculine as your avi?

I'm half asian, I have the "it's over" face

I’d say it’s somewhat feminine looking. If I grow my patchy beard with red hairs i look a bit more masculine, but also simultaneously more ugly. Probably because it partly covers up my weak jaw.

I’d say it’s somewhat feminine looking. If I grow my patchy beard with red hairs i look a bit more masculine, but also simultaneously more ugly. Probably because it partly covers up my weak jaw.
what about black beard?

I have a full on beard so I guess very masculine.

what about black beard?
By patchy, I mean it’s basically a bunch of pubes that won’t grow any thicker or longer at all. Not even to close to the level of black beard. Calling it a beard is exaggerating on my part.

By patchy, I mean it’s basically a bunch of pubes that won’t grow any thicker or longer at all. Not even to close to the level of black beard. Calling it a beard is exaggerating on my part.
I don't grow beard well and whatever beard I grow look pubes just like you said. But if I grow thick dark beard it can help me greatly.

Last edited:
I chose the 'moderately feminine face' although I think a more apt description would be a 'cortisol induced asexual face'. I have been described as paradoxically looking as a mixture of a boy and an elder. Somehow both immature and too mature, without the youthful masculine vigour one would expect a guy in his twenties would have. This type of phenotype, along with feminization, is becoming common among zoomers.

I don't grow beard well and whatever beard I grow look pubes just like you said. But I grow thick dark beard it can help me greatly.
Beard mogs me. The majority of my hairs are dark, but then there will be some red ones poking out. It is a massive failo and why I need to be clean shaven all the time.

Childish, round, deadeyed moonface

I chose the 'moderately feminine face' although I think a more apt description would be a 'cortisol induced asexual face'. I have been described as paradoxically looking as a mixture of a boy and an elder. Somehow both immature and too mature, without the youthful masculine vigour one would expect a guy in his twenties would have. This type of phenotype, along with feminization, is becoming common among zoomers.
What's your nationality/ethnicity?

Moderately masculine

My eye area is feminine. It doesn't help that i'm a skinny framecel too. My 6 year old niece told me i look like an old lady when i rode my bike.

virtually every incel has a feminine looking face, if they say otherwise theyre coping.

incel = feminine = low T

have yet to see a high T masculine UGGO who is incel srs, masculine UGGOS naturally low inhib + dark triad MAXXX and get pussy that way

shitty beard + soft looking face + submissive eye area = incel trait
its pretty uncommon for young whities (zoomer/semi zoomer) to look masculine actually, every whitie who looks masculine does get laid even if uggo

ive seen self proclaimed "masculine intimidating looking" incels (in denial), they all turned out to look feminine and weird
id ask any "masculine" incel to selfpost (at least lower third + eye area) or i call it a larp

masculine = dark triad arab kind of look + manly voice
ever wondered why every caller on looksandlms livestream sounds like a 14 year old? because theyre all feminine af
i have yet to hear a self proclaimed incel with a manly voice

Last edited:
virtually every incel has a feminine looking face, if they say otherwise theyre coping.

incel = feminine = low T

have yet to see a high T masculine UGGO who is incel srs, masculine UGGOS naturally low inhib + dark triad MAXXX and get pussy that way

its pretty uncommon for young whities (zoomer/semi zoomer) to look masculine actually, every whitie who looks masculine does get laid even if uggo

ive seen self proclaimed "masculine intimidating looking" incels (in denial), they all turned out to look feminine and weird
id ask any "masculine" incel to selfpost (at least lower third + eye area) or i call it a larp

ever wondered why every caller on looksandlms livestream sounds like a 14 year old? because theyre all feminine af
I have good voice but lisp ruined it.

somehwat feminine but i hide it behind minoxidil beard

Interesting, most of the incels are feminine looking here.

I have a subhuman face.
I reckon every toilet who looked at my face went home, gouged her eyes out and got a new pair attached

another day on chads.co

ban anyone who voted for "very masculine".

"very masculine" implies that you have hunter eye area, prominent chin, square jaw and hollowed out cheekbones.

"very masculine" face = chad face.

I have a subhuman face.
I reckon every toilet who looked at my face went home, gouged her eyes out and got a new pair attached
Masculine looking

Somewhat feminine looking if I'm clean shaven. Otherwise, I look somewhat masculine.

incel = feminine = low T

ban anyone who voted for "very masculine".

"very masculine" implies that you have hunter eye area, prominent chin, square jaw and hollowed out cheekbones.

"very masculine" face = chad face.

I have been described at various times as looking like a 30 year old, a 13 year old, a serial killer, a vampire, a drug dealer, and a school shooter (I'm 21 for reference).

My dad was an aryan Chad and my mom is an ugly jew, so I have a really unusual phenotype. I have literally never seen anyone that looks remotely like me.
That said I have a round face, terrible lower third, and prey eye area. Definitely effeminate although I have never been mistaken as a female.

I have been described at various times as looking like a 30 year old, a 13 year old, a serial killer, a vampire, a drug dealer, and a school shooter (I'm 21 for reference).

My dad was an aryan Chad and my mom is an ugly jew, so I have a really unusual phenotype. I have literally never seen anyone that looks remotely like me.
That said I have a round face, terrible lower third, and prey eye area. Definitely effeminate although I have never been mistaken as a female.
Brutal

Neither feminine nor musculine, just ugly.

Disregarding my poor attempt for a beard some foids mog me at looking manly

Actually, after literally googling "school shooter", I realized that I look quite a bit like Dimitrios Pagourtzis. I am a little thinner but he could easily be my cousin or brother.

Attachments

• 5d51f1c9bdb2a.image.jpg
    5d51f1c9bdb2a.image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
moderately masc but with a shitty skull shape, shitty facial hair and eye area and too much fat

low t cel reporting in

Extremely feminine face and voice, when I talk on the phone I still get mistaken for a woman or a child :feelsrope: