Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of daughter would you rather have?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date

What kind of daughter would you rather have?

• 9/10 stacy slut

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • 2/10 ugly virgin

Votes: 26 44.8%

• Total voters
I don’t care about how she looks, and I wouldn’t prevent her from having a love life but I’d be very uncomfortable being a slut or constantly going from shitty Chad bf to bf
Idk I want her to be happy because she’s my kid but I don’t want her to be shat upon by men she wants
Fuck

1) 9/10 stacy who becomes a supermodel and is a total slut. She loses her virginity very early and has a lot of Chad boyfriends and hook ups. She marries a 6'6'' Tyrone basketball player and has Chadrone children with him.
To me?

2) 2/10 ugly girl who remains virgin until marriage. Marries a betabuxxer currycel Indian doctor. Grandchildren are incels.
Do I get Droit du seigneur?

Its hard that she will turn out a stacy with my genes :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

SadisticDaughter

Lol most people pick 9/10 stacy slut (me too, for granchilds sake)

if you had a 9/10 stacy daughter, would you fuck her?

I would do it even if she wasn't a stacey JFL, another reason for me to not bother having a daughter

Lol most people pick 9/10 stacy slut (me too, for granchilds sake)
Probably undercover IT cucks, or guys who want to fuck the stacy daughter. The grandchildren of the ugly daughter will be coping with human like sexbots and artificial wombs by the time they're alive, so there's no reason to feel bad for them. Plus, jfl at caring about future grand children, my grandparents won't even care if I died. No one is going to care about their great great great grand children. I won't suffer more than necessary for "muh grand kids" in the suckiest time for men to be alive, and not get anything in return.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back