Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of content you want to see more on .is?

WeirdoDesperado

WeirdoDesperado

Officer
★★★★
Is it chadfishing, studies or something else, what? Or would you like to see something that we don't have? This is a good guestion especially for those who dislike the state of .is in 2024

Chadfishing is super based. I never get tired of it.

Most studies have already been covered. That doesn't mean we couldn't use some more though... :feelsLSD:

How to make money online

Shit posting.

real life experience stories.

Is it chadfishing, studies or something else, what? Or would you like to see something that we don't have? This is a good guestion especially for those who dislike the state of .is in 2024
Ive aleredy Stacyfished enough on ig, I racked up simps and some even offer to send money.

How to make money online
Looksmax has a section purely dedicated to making money. Don't ask me how reliable it is, cuz I have no idea but It seemed cool

This is a good one. Unfortunately many of us have dull lives. I'm thinking about creating a cope megathread someday where we can post pictures of our copes, no matter how small they are. I'm just not sure if it's a good idea according to privacy and metadata in the pictures.

Chadfishing. That’s the best content.

Some rare studies on importance of looks and discrimination of ugly.

More high effort posts about interesting topics.

Creepshots and real life stories.

More irl experience

Arts made by users, videos, draw, songs

Shit posting.
Some rare studies on importance of looks and discrimination of ugly.
Schizo brainrot
More high effort posts about interesting topics.
Arts made by users, videos, draw, songs
I'll add to this philosophical topics of discussion. We see practically none of that around here. I understand why, but still.

I'll add to this philosophical topics of discussion. We see practically none of that around here. I understand why, but still.
Good post anyway

hating on progs