Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What kind of cel is someone who constantly cleans the house.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
To boost self image. Because of the impressions it gives about one's inner character/ lifestyle. A clean house is about being ornate. Castles are clean, and majestic. They are representations of people's great achievement, and natural inclination towards beauty, and disregard for anything disorderly/ not conducive to class, culture, civilization.

But what about a sub5 or average/ slightly above person trying to achieve this.
For me, when I was growing up I was super insecure about my progress/ value in the world. But I couldn't proceed to gain power unless ALL traces connected to me from averageness/ weakness were gone. Nothing I could do could move forward unless the entire set of traits that people can perceive that I hated about ME were gone.

The house was a representation of my inner essence. Eveyrthing else that is around is is merely a choosing of what I choose to do with my dientity. But a way a house is, how clean it is, what kind it is (past family success) is a representation of my innermost competency/ proclivities. A tryhard can gain skills/ music. But you have such a perfect leverage point if you can act like a laidbacker, and have a clean house while doing it. It makes you look naturally constructive.

It's like a sword, weapon, armor. You can fortify the battlefield all you want. But if you're not equipped yourself then all the damage you do outwardly won't matter when you're dead in the first 10 seconds.
That's how it works. If you're ugly, then your reputation value dies even if you have good value in most other areas like music, swag, education, etc.
Having a good house has amost more to do with your value than good looks though. It represents a part of your personal value/ your skills/ competencies.
It's like handwriting, or grammar, or anything that talks about your personal competencies.

They are the crux of capability in doing anything for my ego because it's such a bad spot.
I would need reinforcement from everything and I mean EVERYTHING because of not being a 9+.
If the desire is to boost you, then everything related to your personal being is paramount for idealness before setting off.
Anything that can be construed to averageness with YOUR identity must be eliminated.
In order for a different perception to be shifted, and to be in place. For hte general public.

Building a perfect image. Couldn't do it because I had a slob family who wouldn't help me so I had to basically slide away at a time where its effect wouldn't have the greatest impact while trying to become independent on my own. Fucking waste. I could have started the impact at the age of 12 onward. I can still do it but ... it's just not the same.

Last edited:
post your house i guess.

im not a house guy or a decorative designer, but i do make art. so theres that
i don't get it btw, are you trying to run a house game or something? your rambling is incoherent- but i think i got the message

post your house i guess.

im not a house guy or a decorative designer, but i do make art. so theres that
i don't get it btw, are you trying to run a house game or something? your rambling is incoherent- but i think i got the message
I don't know why you think it's not intelligible.
I am saying that a house talks of your cleanliness/ your inner nature based on the way you treat a living space you inhabit. Something 100% under your control. It's like how people gauge your value based on appearances/ your suit/ your dress/ etc.
But a house is supposed to be a grandpiece because it's socially implied/ widely expected for it to be clean.
Having a clean house is supposed to be a representation of your lifestyle/ inner competencies/ inclinations. If you have a clean house, and it's big, then you imply you are someone who is neat, tidy, organized, and thus must have an organized/ creative mind. Not a 100% certainty. But in the mind of foids it does. Why?

Because if you have the aesthetical halo that points to a good trait, then it exists because of the good reasons.It's about if you have the substance that makes women think you flow along with the inclination of success. If you look good, are white, valuable on top of having a clean house then it's not out of place.
But the house was a make or break for me.
I can have the atmosphere of value if I had a clean house.
But my appearance couldn't hold up without a clean house. I'm not a 9+ out of 10. So I need the material value from a house as that is controllable and a high halo effect deciding factor.

my family made it a fucking mess.

Last edited:
My house is cluttered with junk mail, cardboard and piles of clean clothes everywhere. It's the perfect image of my life.

That would be an OCD-cel
It's necessary to constantly keep everything under control.
My dad is a manlet/ poindexter/ mental cel and he is super obsessed about a clean environment because I htink his inner criticism will make him completely hate himself, and relegate his self-concept into complete gutterville/ I'm a redneck piece of shit.
This is a good motivator but it also tunnelscopes his mind into constantly revolving his personal sense of achievement around what his mind tells him after filtering out a lot of what makes him initially insecure in the first place. He tunnelscopes on the house, but it's a hamster wheel. Because he only compensates with the house because of his other inferiorities. But he chooses to predicate his whole anxiety on the clean house, and makes peripheral eveyrthing else like his height/ his look/ etc.
It's his coping mechanism. By keeping hyperinsecurity on only the house.
But it lessens his performance. Because with me MY INSECURITIES are strictly revolved not just on my new house, but on EVEYRTHING.
I built resilience. He doesn't. He focused on the house. And put his mental-resilience on only the house.
It takes mental involvement to get into anyhting. And to do that you need to go through fear, insecurity, patience, thought processing. His self criticism takes him out of all of that. And his low self esteem stops him from going further.
He thinks public opinion/ general society's perspective of him is all that matters.
Caring about what people think isn't weakness. IT's practicality. How people think fo you will detemrine your success more than what you think of yourself.
You can have an insecure chad, or confident incel, and the insecure chad will go farther.
My house is cluttered with junk mail, cardboard and piles of clean clothes everywhere. It's the perfect image of my life.
You should want to be fake, and psychologically trip up people.
If you're incel then life was unfair to you on an evolutionary level.
Evolution is more important than morality.
Because you were evolutionarily disprivileged, then you need evolutionary/ primal hierarchy value equity.
It's more important than morality. So you can sacrifice morality for the sake of evolutionary equity.
If the universe were unfairly ungraceful to you then why do you owe the universe your graceful fairness with it?

I don't know why you think it's not intelligible.
I am saying that a house talks of your cleanliness/ your inner nature based on the way you treat a living space you inhabit. Something 100% under your control. It's like how people gauge your value based on appearances/ your suit/ your dress/ etc.
But a house is supposed to be a grandpiece because it's socially implied/ widely expected for it to be clean.
Having a clean house is supposed to be a representation of your lifestyle/ inner competencies/ inclinations. If you have a clean house, and it's big, then you imply you are someone who is neat, tidy, organized, and thus must have an organized/ creative mind. Not a 100% certainty. But in the mind of foids it does. Why?

Because if you have the aesthetical halo that points to a good trait, then it exists because of the good reasons.It's about if you have the substance that makes women think you flow along with the inclination of success. If you look good, are white, valuable on top of having a clean house then it's not out of place.
But the house was a make or break for me.
I can have the atmosphere of value if I had a clean house.
But my appearance couldn't hold up without a clean house. I'm not a 9+ out of 10. So I need the material value from a house as that is controllable and a high halo effect deciding factor.

View attachment 61777

my family made it a fucking mess.

well you know what. there is something about walking in to a clean house. and its so clean you just want to take your shoes off.
there is no literally no dust on anything and everything is just so clean and tidy. this is when you know the owner really takes care of his house.

im the kind of guy that likes to mess up, but i always clean afterwards. some people don't even eat unless they make sure crumbs never fall off the plate.

well you know what. there is something about walking in to a clean house. and its so clean you just want to take your shoes off.
there is no literally no dust on anything and everything is just so clean and tidy. this is when you know the owner really takes care of his house.

im the kind of guy that likes to mess up, but i always clean afterwards. some people don't even eat unless they make sure crumbs never fall off the plate.
The element isn't the tidiness mainly, but the impressiveness of the person when the house is high value.People are not consciously aware fo these effecting things. They simply just feel it and yet these things affect them on a subconscious level.
The cleanliness of the house affects their impression of you if you're able to fill in the rest of the dependent elements that come with being a high value person.
So long as you got the high value around it, then a clean house will be a great primal-value booster.
It isn't just betabuxx. It shows your dominance/ your skills/ your class/ your refinement.

It's necessary to constantly keep everything under control.
My dad is a manlet/ poindexter/ mental cel and he is super obsessed about a clean environment because I htink his inner criticism will make him completely hate himself, and relegate his self-concept into complete gutterville/ I'm a redneck piece of shit.
This is a good motivator but it also tunnelscopes his mind into constantly revolving his personal sense of achievement around what his mind tells him after filtering out a lot of what makes him initially insecure in the first place. He tunnelscopes on the house, but it's a hamster wheel. Because he only compensates with the house because of his other inferiorities. But he chooses to predicate his whole anxiety on the clean house, and makes peripheral eveyrthing else like his height/ his look/ etc.
It's his coping mechanism. By keeping hyperinsecurity on only the house.
But it lessens his performance. Because with me MY INSECURITIES are strictly revolved not just on my new house, but on EVEYRTHING.
I built resilience. He doesn't. He focused on the house. And put his mental-resilience on only the house.
It takes mental involvement to get into anyhting. And to do that you need to go through fear, insecurity, patience, thought processing. His self criticism takes him out of all of that. And his low self esteem stops him from going further.
He thinks public opinion/ general society's perspective of him is all that matters.
Caring about what people think isn't weakness. IT's practicality. How people think fo you will detemrine your success more than what you think of yourself.
You can have an insecure chad, or confident incel, and the insecure chad will go farther.

You should want to be fake, and psychologically trip up people.
If you're incel then life was unfair to you on an evolutionary level.
Evolution is more important than morality.
Because you were evolutionarily disprivileged, then you need evolutionary/ primal hierarchy value equity.
It's more important than morality. So you can sacrifice morality for the sake of evolutionary equity.
If the universe were unfairly ungraceful to you then why do you owe the universe your graceful fairness with it?

Your father is me in a nutshell.

I was one of the best students do to my OCD anxiety problem.

It's like a mix of a japanese+german way of thinking.

I clean my room 2 times per month :feelskek: kind pointless since nobody's gonna visit me. But sometimes it does give me a better mood.

Your father is me in a nutshell.

I was one of the best students do to my OCD anxiety problem.

It's like a mix of a japanese+german way of thinking.
How would you describe the jewish way?

The element isn't the tidiness mainly, but the impressiveness of the person when the house is high value.People are not consciously aware fo these effecting things. They simply just feel it and yet these things affect them on a subconscious level.
The cleanliness of the house affects their impression of you if you're able to fill in the rest of the dependent elements that come with being a high value person.
So long as you got the high value around it, then a clean house will be a great primal-value booster.
It isn't just betabuxx. It shows your dominance/ your skills/ your class/ your refinement.
Elaborateness of mind, and priority (since there are a lot of high achievement things otu there, and if your'e geared towards it hten it makes you come off like a high achiever).