Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of cel are you?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Non-NTcel, abusedcel, mentallyillcel, norwoodcel, weakinfraorbtialscel, acnecel, framecel, conspiracycel, RWcel, weedcel, gamercel, wantocoombutlowsexdrivecel, bookcel, aspiringhighiqpostercel, writercel, chudcel.

Moonmancel
60995.jpg

Autism, ugly face, framecel, norwooding

justbreathingcel

retardcel, notgoodenoughforbrokencumtoiletscel

There is only one kind: unwantedcel. Anything else is cope. :feelsrope:

oldcel, heightcel, deformitycel, austismcel, NEETcel, missing teeth cell, crooked and rotting away teethcel, framecel, Scoliosiscel...

Who abused you bro? Parents? Teachers? Peers?
Peers & Teachers mainly.
Literally me kek.

Ironically, tons of Chudcels hold more of an affinity for their specific cultural roots instead of Rome.

@Hexagon77 loves being Germanic/Visigothic

@Adolf Hitler is a based Fenian

@Puppeter based Illyrian warrior

@Ron.Belgrade based sERbinator

Truecel, autistcel, uselesscel, weakcel, retardedcel, lowiqcel, annoyingcel, bulliedcel, smellycel, deformedcel, uglycel, haircel, LDARcel, rotting on my phone and pc all day cel, brainfogcel, brainrotcel, possibly healthcel

oldcel, heightcel, deformitycel, austismcel, NEETcel, missing teeth cell, crooked and rotting away teethcel, framecel, Scoliosiscel...
Brutal man! Scoliosis is no joke. Hope its only minor. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Truecel, autistcel, uselesscel, weakcel, retardedcel, lowiqcel, annoyingcel, bulliedcel, smellycel, deformedcel, uglycel, haircel, LDARcel, rotting on my phone and pc all day cel, brainfogcel, brainrotcel, possibly healthcel
I am 15/17 of these things. :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cutecel, oldecel.

Trucel to the grave.

λcel, oppressed by the globalist combine

gamercel, weedcel, NEETcel, LDARcel, mentallyillcel, missing teethcel, Non-NTcel, weakcel

Gymcel
Manletcel
Skinnycel
Ogrecel
Low IQcel
Mentalcel
Autismcel
Currycel

Non-NTcel, abusedcel, mentallyillcel, norwoodcel, weakinfraorbtialscel, acnecel, framecel, conspiracycel, RWcel, weedcel, gamercel, wantocoombutlowsexdrivecel, bookcel, aspiringhighiqpostercel, writercel, chudcel.
What is norwood?
And RW?
Bookcel?
Chudcel

Another question, what do you feel when you smoke weed?

Retard currynigger