Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of bullshit is it that not one girl I approched wanted to fuck me

S

Storm

Banned
-
Not one fucking cunt.

That then led me to depression and my suicide.

In a fair world atleast one of those sluts should have wanted to fuck me.

Storm said:
Not one fucking cunt.

so you already died?

jfl at approaching FHOs

The mistake was letting them decide who they can fuck. Females can not rationalize, and they should not be allowed to make such important decisions.

describe your attempts, I tried 2 times

nausea said:
describe your attempts, I tried 2 times

basically took a load of pill, my blood preasure went up and I started spazzing out and woke up in hospital.

It's simple. You are ugly. Just like the rest of us.

You just need to buy your shower a new haircut.

If women aren't approaching you then I have bad news buddy boyo.

FACEandLMS said:
You just need to buy your shower a new haircut.

Make sure your shower is confident brother

just be nice bro

be repectful

take a shower

get a haircut

Holy Crusader said:
Make sure your shower is confident brother

The reason why your shower isn't haircutting is because your confidence needs to fucking buy a new womanhating! That's your problem!

maybe u should just go for uglier girls?

Lol @ cold approach.

Lmao

Just lift some weight bro
Hold frame
Shower
Go to r/malefashion

if ur only going for hot girls thats why dude, us uglies cant pick and choose. just approach a solid 3/10 and take one for the team

Storm said:
Not one fucking cunt.

You must be young, it doesn't get better.

redcel said:
if ur only going for hot girls thats why dude, us uglies cant pick and choose. just approach a solid 3/10 and take one for the team

What are you some kind of shit lord?
Ugly women believe they deserve Chad too and that's why they put out the fat acceptance bs thinking they can make Chad go for fug lies. 

Dudes screwed.

Storm said:
Not one fucking cunt.

Because femoids are shallow cunts who are slaves to their biology. The only way to get a femoid as a subhuman would be to be rich and even then they won't love you.

Also, approaching 3/10s does not work either. In fact, they tend to be harsher in their rejections because you approaching them makes them mad since they think "why would that ugly guy think he has a chance with me?"

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. He also stays home for several days due to his encounter with Anxious Jane in the hospital waiting room. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

As the two students leave class, Short Morena says "Bye, Aspie John" in a kind tone to Aspie John, which causes him to reply with a calm "Ok". He is grateful to have met her, though he knows she views him only as someone to be pitied for his illnesses.

Last edited:
The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane is in Special Ed for severe anxiety, and so is Aspie John. Aspie John and Anxious Jane appear to have some mutual attraction at times, given Anxious Jane would always make the same "anxious" hand-fiddling gestures as Aspie John and would wear a shirt with his favorite color: "Blue". When Aspie John dropped a stack of homework sheets on one occasion, his chores were switched.

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes friendly gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

An interesting story of "signals" and cues, yes?

you clearly havent took enough showers

#184099413Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:28 PM CST
mentality of five year olds
PlatinumPatriot
Png

#184100908Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:50 PM CST
smh
Replaced
Png

#184101266Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:55 PM CST
:)
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183005358Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:08 PM CST
"Enjoy your ban! :D"Indeed I will "enjoy" my penalties.Leftist propaganda about "female oppression" only validate my claim further.
Slydexia
Png

#183005553Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:11 PM CST
>female who stereotypes women tries to get male who stereotypes women in trouble