Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of bicep curl do you do?

curls for duh gurls hurrr

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Be honest. Even powercopers can't resist the sultry allure of the most iconic Chad vanity lift.

Isolateral = separate weights in each arm lifted one after the other for each rep

Unilateral = separate weights in each arm lifted both at the same time for each rep

Barbell curls, EZcurl bar curls, et cetera are bilateral. Isolateral and unilateral are generally done with dumbbells.

And yes, I know there are over a thousand variations of the bicep curl, but this is just about the basic one.

Zottman curls

Everything except barbells and dumbbells, I just started using them now though to deadlift.

JFL at doing retard isolation movements. I only do weighted chin ups and pull ups for "bis". When I tried testing my strict barbell curl 1 rep max, for fun once, I got 100 or 105 I think.

Dont take "retard isolation movements" 100% serious btw, im a biased powerliftingcoper

isolateral dumbbell

i dont know how its called, but i do curls sometimes

Curling up and wanting to die.

Both unilateral dumbbell and barbell curls

none of the above

JFL at doing retard isolation movements. I only do weighted chin ups and pull ups for "bis". When I tried testing my strict barbell curl 1 rep max, for fun once, I got 100 or 105 I think.

Dont take "retard isolation movements" 100% serious btw, im a biased powerliftingcoper
I wish I could get away with just doing compounds tbh. My lats just really suck, I've struggled with pull/chin ups and rows my whole lifting life despite all my best efforts, so I pretty much have to isolate biceps if I want any bicep development at all. At the moment, I'm curling 40 lb dumbbells for sets of 11 (plus the medieval torture that is wide drop sets), making my estimated 1rm for each arm about 55 lbs. This is after doing big compound pulls like pull ups and rows (I run a push/pull split).

I have no idea what this thread is about

I don't curl because my biceps tendon is a mess.

I don't do isolation moves, but finish my pull days with 21s.
So with a barbell, 7 curls up to forearms parallel with ground, then 7 from that position to the top of arms, them 7 strict curls

I do 3 types of curls, EZ barbell curls, unilateral dumbbell curls, isolateral dumbbell hammer curls.

Lots of hammer curls

I do cable curL( n) and dumbbell curls one day a week. But I am feeling less inclined to do it as I am slowly swapping to calisthenics shit so will eventually cut my gym time from weights to only heavy cardio and nothing else.

I do 3 types of curls, EZ barbell curls, unilateral dumbbell curls, isolateral dumbbell hammer curls.
I unitonically do the same thing.

Sunday though, after some heavy farmers walks.

mine was not on the list

Conley and Frank