Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What kind of autistic warning is this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Dregster

20% warning for saying that women don't uncontrollably orgasm at the sight of a 70 year old boomer actor?

@Mecoja's point was that Liam Neeson makes women "waterfall" unlike Messi because he's a tallfag, which is just blatantly false. No woman gives a shit about Liam Neeson. You don't ever hear women talking about how sexy 70 year old Liam Neeson is. I never said anything along the lines of "women don't care about height".
I'm not sure if you can't read and interpret simple text or if you're deluded, but I don't agree with this warning at all.

@Dregster666
@Fat Link
@Infinity
@Marquis de Sade
@MarquisDeSade
@Robtical

dexter6 doesn't know what blasphemy means
it is stupid warning I agree

dexter6 doesn't know what blasphemy means
it is stupid warning I agree
yeah, for real. I hope he just didn't read it correctly.

Not now, when he was younger he was very desirable by women, even till 50. He also has big masculine hands, deep voice and large dick. Often i try to say overall male traits counts for smv, height being the most important. No way in hell if he was 15cm shorter anyone would give a fuck for him. Its kinda funny this all situation. :feelshaha:

You deserve more warnings for your previous brags about likes
No, because they weren’t brags.

Not now, when he was younger he was very desirable by women, even till 50. He also has big masculine hands, deep voice and large dick. Often i try to say overall male traits counts for smv, height being the most important. No way in hell if he was 15cm shorter anyone would give a fuck for him. Its kinda funny this all situation. :feelshaha:
Sure, because he’s an objectively good looking guy. He was never a sex symbol though. No prime JBs were turning into waterfalls for him.

banned do not oppose the high order you little goblin

Mmmm, I lowered it to 10%. :feelshehe:

Dreggy poo was a bit over the top there considering we don’t even have an existing rule against blue pilled content in the current rules so it’s only fair of me to lower it for you. :feelsokman:

The updated rules I’ve created which @PPEcel and @Infinity have to go over and perhaps add certain things before they’re posted up does contain an anti blue pilled content section however, so if my new rules had been up when dreggy poo gave out the 20% warning, it would’ve stuck like a lump of feces upon your account sadly dear boy @Moeggels. :feelsclown:

Mmmm, I lowered it to 10%. :feelshehe:

Dreggy poo was a bit over the top there considering we don’t even have an existing rule against blue pilled content in the current rules so it’s only fair of me to lower it for you. :feelsokman:

The updated rules I’ve created which @PPEcel and @Infinity have to go over and perhaps add certain things before they’re posted up does contain an anti blue pilled content section however, so if my new rules had been up when dreggy poo gave out the 20% warning, it would’ve stuck like a lump of feces upon your account sadly dear boy @Moeggels. :feelsclown:
But the warning I have received is for something I didn't even do, which can only mean that Dregster didn't read what I said properly. I have never ever said that "height doesn't matter" like he told me in the warning. I simply said that @Mecoja was wrong about Liam Neeson being irresistibly attractive to women because he's a tallfag. If you asked 99% of women what height Liam Neeson is, they wouldn't know. Nobody gives a shit about Liam or his height. Same thing with Messi who's a footballer that only men care about.

Absolutely nothing about what I said was bluepilled.

But the warning I have received is for something I didn't even do, which can only mean that Dregster didn't read what I said properly. I have never ever said that "height doesn't matter" like he told me in the warning. I simply said that @Mecoja was wrong about Liam Neeson being irresistibly attractive to women because he's a tallfag. If you asked 99% of women what height Liam Neeson is, they wouldn't know. Nobody gives a shit about Liam or his height. Same thing with Messi who's a footballer that only men care about.

Absolutely nothing about what I said was bluepilled.
Well your post still makes it out like his great height plays no part in their attraction to him at all, which could understandably be thought of as posting blue pilled content here. :feelshehe:

So I’ll at least let 10%, which is half of dreggy poo’s warning stand even though I do agree more with you if you meant to imply Liam’s fame + his facial features are all far more important factors of his attractiveness to women than his height? :feelswhere:

Well your post still makes it out like his great height plays no part in their attraction to him at all, which could understandably be thought of as posting blue pilled content here. :feelshehe:

So I’ll at least let 10%, which is half of dreggy poo’s warning stand even though I do agree more with you if you meant to imply Liam’s fame + his facial features are all far more important factors of his attractiveness to women than his height? :feelswhere:
Sure, but in my reply to @Mecoja all I said was that women don’t give a shit about him. I never mentioned his height at all.
I was only saying that he’s not some Hollywood sex symbol.

It would be as stupid to give me a warning for saying that women don’t give a fuck about Yao Ming despite him being well over 7 feet tall. But that’s the truth. He’s a basketball player and most of his fans are men.
Liam Neeson stars in action movies and while women do watch them, he’s by no means a hearth throb. Ask any woman “hey, have you heard how tall Liam Neeson is?” and she’ll look at you as a freak.
I honestly don’t understand how @Dregster666 could’ve even considered that post to be warning-worthy.

He is very old.

NTpill > heightpill anyway. :feelsjuice:

I think my biggest concern here is that Dregster used "bluepilled opinion" as a ban justification, but we do not actually have a rule against expressing bluepilled opinions AFAIK.

The rules exclude non-incels but not bluepilled-incels.

The closest thing I can think here is "Behavior: Do not .. post misinformation".

I think that refers to intentional misinformation though. Stuff like a difference of opinion over how well-liked a particular actor is by foids doesn't qualify IMO.

The summary is off here. Moeggels never said "women don't care about height", he's just saying that being 6'4" and elderly will get you mogged by younger guys of the same (or greater) height.

Moeggel should prob take into account wealth/fame as factors too, of course, but it really doesn't qualify as bluepilled/misinfo to disagree about this, you should remove his warning.

20% warning for saying that women don't uncontrollably orgasm at the sight of a 70 year old boomer actor?

It sounds like @Dregster666 might have misread your comment and thought "most women don't care" referred to height, and not simply the actors of Neeson and Messi.

Liam Neeson is 6'4" and while it's possible that most women haven't seen his movies (and thus don't know about it) I'm pretty sure the majority of those that did would be willing to fuck him if they met him.

Also he is still 69.

No woman gives a shit about Liam Neeson. You don't ever hear women talking about how sexy 70 year old Liam Neeson is.

Why the fuck would you hear anything girls say? You don't have access to them.

You've also jumped into bullshit exaggerations here. Thinking "most women don't care" is fine, but "no woman gives a shit" is silly, he has no prob getting GFs.

@Fat Link you need a mod like me to balance out a mod like Dreg :feelsLightsaber: