Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHAT KIND OF AN ASSHOLE "CHOOSES" ABSTINENCE???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
YOU CAN HAVE SEX IF YOU WANT TO, BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO??

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I CANT. I JUST CANT

THIS IS JUST A WASTE. NOW I KNOW WHY GOD HATES GAY PEOPLE. THESE FAGGOTS COMPLETELY CAPABLE OF BREEDING, BUT THEY CHOOSE BUGGERY AND RAINBOW FLAGS INSTEAD.

YOU CAN HAVE SEX. BUT YOU CHOOSE TO NOT HAVE SEX BECAUSE YOU GET OFF ON THE POWER OF DENYING SEX. :lasereyes::lasereyes: ITS SUCH A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. JUST STOP GLOATING IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE. A good honest virgin like an incel, at least knows better. At least we are humble enough to call ourselves VIRGINS, because we REALLY want to have sex, but cannot, because of LOW SEXUAL MARKET VALUE. If you consider yourself "abstinent" fully aware at your POWER TO HAVE SEX ANYTIME YOU WANT TO, and gloat about it, you have no business to be alive in front of me for all I care.

religious celibates are often quite chill actually

I CANT. I JUST CANT

THIS IS JUST A WASTE. NOW I KNOW WHY GOD HATES GAY PEOPLE. THESE FAGGOTS COMPLETELY CAPABLE OF BREEDING, BUT THEY CHOOSE BUGGERY AND RAINBOW FLAGS INSTEAD.

YOU CAN HAVE SEX. BUT YOU CHOOSE TO NOT HAVE SEX BECAUSE YOU GET OFF ON THE POWER OF DENYING SEX. :lasereyes::lasereyes: ITS SUCH A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. JUST STOP GLOATING IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE. A good honest virgin like an incel, at least knows better. At least we are humble enough to call ourselves VIRGINS, because we REALLY want to have sex, but cannot, because of LOW SEXUAL MARKET VALUE. If you consider yourself "abstinent" fully aware at your POWER TO HAVE SEX ANYTIME YOU WANT TO, and gloat about it, you have no business to be alive in front of me for all I care.
Is this a response to me saying it’s the ability to have sex that matters, not the sex itself?

It’s like a starving African child who can’t understanding the concept of being satisfied after a meal because they have only ever known the pain of hunger.

I CANT. I JUST CANT

So your calling munks assholes?

So your calling munks assholes?
YES unless if they molest, at least a monks that are predators know they are predators. But if you get off on purely on the power of your own faith you need to get knocked down a peg

Last edited:
Just go to a hooker already

YES unless if they molest, at least a monks that are predators know they are predators. But if you get off on purely on the power of your own faith you need to get knocked down a peg
Their religion requires them to have power over people.
They will lose this power if they start masturbating like a madman or having sex regularly.

As has been said, most are incels-in-denial hiding behind "choosing abstinence." Some may actually be abstinent because they're total mental cases due to a life of discrimination and mistreatment. They don't want to have sex because they're fucked-up. But, if they suddenly decided they wanted to have sex, they'd realize they can't even if they want to (making them go from voluntarily to involuntarily celibate).

But, yes, there might be a small minority of people, usually young kids raised in some bizarre religious environment, who are deliberately waiting for that special someone or their wedding night. "That girl winked at me and told me I was cute. But my pappy told me she's the Whore of Babylon and I must resist temptation until God sends me my soul mate." Rare, but possible. Those people are truly volcel, have opportunities for sex but turn them down due to mental conditioning in religious households.

Imagine having so much sex that you get bored of it. That's the life of a male model Chaddington