Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What keeps you from roping?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Tbh when I sometimes wake up I question why.

Why another day of false hope. False believe in a turnaround.

The only thing thats keeps me from seriously contemplating roping is that I dont want to cause my parents more misery and sadness. I honestly dont know what I will do when they r gone..

Its over.
This also gives me lifefuel btw

fear and hope that money will fix my problems either by plastic surgery or running JBW

Fear, attachment and copes.

The hope that after my nose operation and with my desired hairstyle I will look good enough so that I will not find myself ugly any more. And my copes: video games and conspiracy theories. I also want to get to DMT in the future. This will soon be a cope for me too.

Hobbymaxxing.

Nothing but copes, also just roping won't make much of a diffERence.:feelsokman::feelshehe:

The hope that after my nose operation and with my desired hairstyle I will look good enough so that I will not find myself ugly any more. And my copes: video games and conspiracy theories. I also want to get to DMT in the future. This will soon be a cope for me too.
Have you tried shrooms or acid? I’d try those before DMT. Even I’m scared of DMT.

Have you tried shrooms or acid? I’d try those before DMT. Even I’m scared of DMT.
After watching this video here I'm 100% sure that I want to use DMT. Look how Alex Jones describes it all. That shit sounds extremely exciting and interesting.

anti depression meds (y)

I have a highER purpose

After watching this video here I'm 100% sure that I want to use DMT. Look how Alex Jones describes it all. That shit sounds extremely exciting and interesting.

Yeah I want to try it one day too but you should work up to it. Start with acid and see how that makes you feel.

Start with acid and see how that makes you feel.
Ok I'll do some research on how to get this shit and buy it. Drugs sound like a good cope tbh. This DMT shit fascinates me.

Ok I'll do some research on how to get this shit and buy it. Drugs sound like a good cope tbh. This DMT shit fascinates me.
It is.

My only advice would be to try acid when you feel like you’re in a decent mood. If you take it when you’re in a bad mood then you’ll have a bad time..

My aging parents will die of a heart attack, and my nephew likes me for some reason.

the fact that after you die thats probaly it for you.

- the end of One Piece
- the end of Berserk
- family
- fear
- some other copes

Plastic surgery.

God. And I know I'm going to Hell if I rope.

The only thing thats keeps me from seriously contemplating roping is that I dont want to cause my parents more misery and sadness. I honestly dont know what I will do when they r gone..

I don´t know it either, but I what's keeping me from roping is the fear of making some mistakes during the attempt.

At this point I have developed a lot of copes.

Copes, which I've accrued a large amount of.

If I ever lose them and/or I'm forced into wageslavery, I will be found splattered somewhere.

My parents mostly. They don't deserve it.
Plastic surgeries as well. The ultimate cope.

It's not over for me. Yet...

I'm too high-inhib to consider roping

It's not over for me. Yet...
11032.jpg

the hope that one day i can ascend in SEA once i get more money

Autismbux I guess

my family and my copes

Over. One of these days im gonna explode tbh.