Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What keeps you from roping?

Fear of failure & the pain
I've had family members attempt suicide and they failed and they get treated like bitches by the whole family. I don't want that. Then I have one particular family member shoot himself in the head but he still lived. He shot his eyes out so he became blind. THEN a few years later he tried to shoot himself again but fucked it up AGAIN and blew his jaw clean off. So then he was a blind faggot that had to eat through a tube. He was placed in a hospital ward but luckily 3rd times the charm and he finally hung himself somehow in the hospital.

you have to be a retard or looking for attention if you fuck up suicide by gun to head
idk if he was looking for attention but he definitely was retarded. i chalk it up to him being so fucking drunk all the time that his aim coordination was off

Right now: technology—mainly digital entertainment, to be precise.
To elaborate: I'm quite excited for what the future holds in terms of virtual reality, i.e., fully-immersive, full-body simulations that are indistinguishable from reality.
I believe—that through technology—'ascension' (in a way) will be entirely possible.
Another thing that I'm vehemently looking forward to is the inevitable collapse of our soyciety as a whole.
That is to say, I would absolutely love to see the downfall of the very thing that has perpetuated and fueled all this pure, unhinged degeneracy that wreaks havoc on this planet.

I'm to big a bitch. I would gladly accept death if it were at the hands of someone other then me. If it's a normal fag, foid, chad, ect that ends me though I would want to go down fighting