Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] What keeps you from being better for your own sake?

extremegamer

extremegamer

Truecel : KHHV : 22 : Alcoholic
Reading @Bazinga 's thread on CBT got me thinking. As someone who was forced to go to therapy by my rich parents, I am, from Bazinga's perspective, a 'reformed incel' to a T. It effectively taught me how to chill the fuck out about not having sex for the rest of my life. I want to know if there's anyone intimately familiar with CBT who can tell me that, despite the positive affirmations and rightthinking, they are still blackpilled. I took the blackpill in highschool, but it was mainly due to how I felt about the way the rest of the world perceived me. I'm ugly, short, thin, and beta. My healthy diet, my exercise, my time I spend outside, my abstention from excessive masturbation, my slow weaning from alcohol, my application of CBT, my hydration and consistent 8 hour sleep schedule have helped me almost completely ascend personally. What I want is for you guys to hit me with as many black pills as you can. I feel like the past few years I've focused only on myself, and it's done me wonders. I want to see if it's just a me thing, if I can help people, or if I'm just injecting copium. :bluepill:

I'm in the same situation as you minus Cock and Ball Torture and rich parents.
Healthy lifestyle can do only so much, it's not miracle pill that changes everything and makes you fuck every girl on sight or be respected by everyone.
Diet, exercise and so on increases lifespan and stamina greatly.
Being blackpilled and not giving into self-destructive behaviour (aka rolling in your own shit) for me is basically living my life stoically.

What I want is for you guys to hit me with as many black pills as you can.
Why? You should enjoy your cope.
If you want to get blackpilled again, just go out. What do you feel when you see young couples?
What do you feel when you see young women lustig for chads?
Nothing?

Why? You should enjoy your cope.
If you want to get blackpilled again, just go out. What do you feel when you see young couples?
What do you feel when you see young women lustig for chads?
Nothing?
nah you're right it does feel like shit
i get one shred of kindness and enamomaniamaxx until i creep myself out

Reading @Bazinga 's thread on CBT got me thinking. As someone who was forced to go to therapy by my rich parents, I am, from Bazinga's perspective, a 'reformed incel' to a T. It effectively taught me how to chill the fuck out about not having sex for the rest of my life. I want to know if there's anyone intimately familiar with CBT who can tell me that, despite the positive affirmations and rightthinking, they are still blackpilled. I took the blackpill in highschool, but it was mainly due to how I felt about the way the rest of the world perceived me. I'm ugly, short, thin, and beta. My healthy diet, my exercise, my time I spend outside, my abstention from excessive masturbation, my slow weaning from alcohol, my application of CBT, my hydration and consistent 8 hour sleep schedule have helped me almost completely ascend personally. What I want is for you guys to hit me with as many black pills as you can. I feel like the past few years I've focused only on myself, and it's done me wonders. I want to see if it's just a me thing, if I can help people, or if I'm just injecting copium. :bluepill:
Why do you have to better yourself OR value sex and see it as essential to your life?

Why is it either or for you?

Seems like you've been brainwashed

You can self improve and value sex, in fact sex is a pretty good motivator to self improve in my book

It is literally the number 1 motivator for most men to self improve

The average guy spending hours upon hours torturing their body at the gym isn't doing it "for themselves", they are doing it to look better for women so they can get laid

people are gonna make fun of me for trying