Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What jobs are good for cels?

Thejokester

Thejokester

The Butler Of Jokes
-
I can't fucking cope anymore in my club job, I hate doing it. I legit do not like going there especially now since they screwed up my pay and I get not very great respect by most people with cigarette smoke in the air. Do you think IT is better for cels or dentistry?

I tried online business but even if I made it then got 200k per year by 24, foids would ignore or block me in seconds.

"You're making weird comments" BLOCKED said the fucking 4/10 foid, Ghosted BLOCKED, "you said you liked me? Ugh" BLOCKED.

I bet you i'm going to be a virgin by 25 still even trying to beta bucks (Even that's not working in 2022) like most of our brothers on here, it's just really messed up. Michael from the office was really a foreshadowing for failed normie men. Working for an office, saying you want to get married and have kids but you can't "I just never got a girlfriend", end up working to death making 50k a year.

Last edited:
Depends. Find something you're good at, find something you enjoy. Can you speak to people? Fake it till you make it? I'm very antisocial and suffer from autism, so I struggle with conversations. That's why I hope to find some antisocial job. Unfortunately, I still haven't found what I'm good at lol. I'll prob try some shit in tech. You could also go for some manual labor trades job or something.

Places where much foids don't work in.

Depends. Find something you're good at, find something you enjoy. Can you speak to people? Fake it till you make it? I'm very antisocial and suffer from autism, so I struggle with conversations. That's why I hope to find some antisocial job. Unfortunately, I still haven't found what I'm good at lol. I'll prob try some shit in tech. You could also go for some manual labor trades job or something.
I tried warehousemaxxing and that shit makes you want to game ovER faster. It cut up my ankles and my feet. Idk how African cels do this.

High paying: tech, engineering or finance. Least foid influence and you don’t really have to speak to others

Low paying: janitor, security guard or stacking shelves

High paying: tech, engineering or finance. Least foid influence and you don’t really have to speak to others

What about High paying and have good job growth?

I know tech is great for a salary yet I see job growth is going down...

Janitor really?

Is that how easy it is for you to find a job? I cannot find anything currently, no matter how many places I apply to it seems as if I am simply ignored. I wish the USA gave a sufficient amount of funding to aspiring students, that way I could go to college and acquire a meme degree.
Over for uneducatedcels

Septic tank cleaning and repair

Hoping to get a software dev job but this recession is killing me

Your hobbu or whatever youre good ay

What about High paying and have good job growth?

I know tech is great for a salary yet I see job growth is going down...
Then maybe get into a non computer related engineering like civil, mechanical, electrical or chemical. Similar skill set to tech

If you still have the ability to learn some garbage just for the prospects of money, then you havnt hit the bottom of the blackpilled pit yet. Goodluck, may whatever you have left in you be sucked out and replaced with nilistic apathy and the inability to apply effort

Male modelling

Pecs Assignment 01

Ldaring in your basement

Free this fellow rotter

Is that how easy it is for you to find a job? I cannot find anything currently, no matter how many places I apply to it seems as if I am simply ignored. I wish the USA gave a sufficient amount of funding to aspiring students, that way I could go to college and acquire a meme degree.
just buy one from a degree mill

Car mechanic, diesel generator mechanic

I worked as a janitor during summer and it was alright. Just try to avoid customer facing jobs.

Truck driver, distribution in smaller trucks, or vans.

All by yourself on the road, often for days, you rarely interact with anyone, I can't think of a more perfect job cels.

Anything that avoids interaction with normies in person ideally, but at least not having to be with the same normies over an extended period of time for example the worst is going to a workplace which has the same normie coworkers everyday, because over time the situation will deteriorate very brutally.

Software engineer/programmer if you can do it.

Unfortunately, you can't compete in that field unless you're 120+ IQ.

All by yourself on the road, often for days, you rarely interact with anyone, I can't think of a more perfect job cels.
This, but being a trucker in Europe fucking sucks.

This, but being a trucker in Europe fucking sucks
I worked as a janitor during summer and it was alright. Just try to avoid customer facing jobs.
Did you clean toilets?

Software engineer/programmer if you can do it.

Sample:

Re: does any ot know how to script ?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145821269Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:59 PM CDT
""I just meant that because LUA is a scripting language, it has a very different syntax then other more complex languages. This difference makes it not an ideal way to start." Comparing "Lua" as a whole to programming languages such as "C++" or "Java" in terms of usability would be entirely unfair as those languages are very much different from Lua. "Scripting Languages" and "General Programming" languages are considered different for numerous reasons although they both still have an eventual result of affecting the behavior of the computer. Personally, I think "Lua" is a very good "Scripting Language" for beginners to begin with, it's syntax is very much in multiple ways similar to other commonly used languages and despite the differences, you can apply many of the "core" programming concepts into "Lua" effectively, over-all, it's a matter of individual opinion and I think that "Lua" can be an excellent choice for beginners to learn as it can easily help them when they want to switch to much more detailed and powerful Non-Scripting languages.

One where you don’t have to make a lot of social interactions