Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Jewpilled you?

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I honestly try not to give a fuck about ethnicity or culture - a few of my friends are dating Jews (the traitors) as was a close family of my family - but nothing Jewpilled me quite like the whole Santa Inc. fiasco.

Sarah Silverman and Seth Rogan - Jews - made a Christmas movie parody where, of course, they ripped on how evil Christmas is because it's a "white patriarchal institution" and they completely made white "Goy" men look like Satan.

Unpredictably, it got a huge amount of backlash. People on YouTube caught onto the fact that a bunch of snobby Jews were making fun of another religion's holiday. They made a bunch of Santa Clause holocaust jokes in the comments.

Sarah Silverman and Seth Rogan were rapidly mentally breaking down on Twitter, where they basically admitted that they didn't view themselves as white people.
They then released a number of unfunny videos promoting the film, mocking Christmas while showing off the fact they were Jewish, as kind of backlash to the internet.

Like, my mind was blown just observing that shit. Like Jewish celebrities and media influencers pretend to be white, make content about how evil white men are, and then don't actually view themselves as white.

Last edited:
I honestly try not to give a fuck about ethnicity or culture - a few of my friends are dating Jews (the traitors) as was a close family of my family - but nothing Jewpilled me quite like the whole Santa Inc. fiasco.

Sarah Silverman and Seth Rogan - Jews - made a Christmas movie parody where, of course, they ripped on how evil Christmas is because it's a "white patriarchal institution" and they completely made white "Goy" men look like Satan.

Unpredictably, it got a huge amount of backlash. People on YouTube caught onto the fact that a bunch of snobby Jews were making fun of another religion's holiday. They made a bunch of Santa Clause holocaust jokes in the comments.

Sarah Silverman and Seth Rogan were rapidly mentally breaking down on Twitter, where they basically admitted that they didn't view themselves as white people.
They then released a number of unfunny videos promoting the film, mocking Christmas while showing off the fact they were Jewish, as kind of backlash to the internet.

Like, my mind was blown just observing that shit. Like Jewish celebrities and media influencers pretend to be white, make content about how evil white men are, and then don't actually view themselves as white.
:lul:

i hate da jooz

That Voltaire quote about figuring out where the real power lies by finding out who you‘re not allowed to criticize.

1030 expulsions and counting but we are th e ones at fault

I don't think one thing fully jewpilled me but many small things overtime.

I started off learning about R and K selection theory and how different species evolve differently based on their environment and how that could be applied to the different human races and then eventually ended up watching Europa: the last battle to fully see how evil jews truly are.

Last edited:
Notice how our resident kikecels are always absent in threads like this. Hey @Copexodius Maximus how come you never post in threads like this?

This is how you know kikecels can't be trusted.

I remember I posted a while ago on an old post about Santa Inc. here the comments I had saved from the video. Calling them out for being Jews and being a blatant attack against Christianity and white people. Now, personally I don’t care what hollywood cucks do as they are retarded and low iq, but I hate hypocrites and that’s what the producers of the show were.

My opinion on why they (and many ethnics) do this is because jews have an inferiority complex to whites and therefore resort to shit like this like spoiled retarded children. They think shitting on white people is going to somehow bring them down to their level.

There is an ethnic hierarchy of who you aren’t allowed to criticize. In the West, whites are at the bottom while kikes are at the top. The reason kikes have it so good is because they control the academic institutions and media, so their influence is vastly overrepresented. Meanwhile, white Jews pass as white so to a random person it looks as if whites are controlling all this stuff (most deathnics and even whites can’t tell the difference much of the time). This allows the Jewish influence to hide in public site. If you are to ever point the influence of Jewish people, you will be called an anti-semite because those who are truly in charged are not allowed to be criticized.

Meanwhile, kikes do have an inferiority complex towards whites. Whites also think they are superior to all deathnics, so it’s as if the retarded kid calling other people retarded. Say what you want, but most whites (especially leftists) don’t give a shit what ethnics say about them because they actually think of themselves as superior. These white leftists have far more influence in the media and academic institutions than right wing whites. Right wing whites don’t see themselves as superior as much as leftists do. Because of this, they take the shit talking and hurtful comments from deathnics and kikes more seriously and actually engage in it as if a human said it.

In conclusion, I think it’s a combination of kike inferiority complex, groups who control media (kikes and white leftists), and how white leftists and white right wingers differ in how they view non-whites that results in this phenomena we see such as this movie.

@Blackpill Rage I hope you appreciate me taking the time to address this lol. I just reply to whatever threads happen to be in the incel discussions/off topic sections front page, or similar posts at the bottom of threads. Not many posts about kikes when I’m here.

[UWSL]My opinion on why they (and many ethnics) do this is because jews have an inferiority complex to whites and therefore resort to shit like this like spoiled retarded children. They think shitting on white people is going to somehow bring them down to their level.[/UWSL]
Their religion also teaches that white non-Jews are genetically spiritually affiliated with demons / evil angels in numerous ways and that’s why God thinks less of non-Jews, but that’s not very PC to say

@faded brutally no reply pilling me

Their religion also teaches that white non-Jews are genetically spiritually affiliated with demons / evil angels in numerous ways and that’s why God thinks less of non-Jews, but that’s not very PC to say
These guys are not religious obviously, and don’t give a shit about the Jewish religion. They are kikes by heritage and name only.

As for the Talmud, the anti-Jew stuff was a coping mechanism from a time where sandcels and medcels were mogging the shit out of them. Most religious Jews these days just ignore those parts, just like how we ignore killing people who work on the day of sabbath or how we ignore sacrificing animals. Religions evolve over time and have to get with the times in these mundane ways. What’s important is keeping the spiritual core.

It was a website that is now called satanisgod

Mein Kampf jewpilled me when I read it and quickly realized the jews had been lying to me the whole time.

I don't think its a racial conspiracy jews run journalism, it just takes a really NOSY person to do the job :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These guys are not religious obviously, and don’t give a shit about the Jewish religion. They are kikes by heritage and name only.

As for the Talmud, the anti-Jew stuff was a coping mechanism from a time where sandcels and medcels were mogging the shit out of them. Most religious Jews these days just ignore those parts, just like how we ignore killing people who work on the day of sabbath or how we ignore sacrificing animals. Religions evolve over time and have to get with the times in these mundane ways. What’s important is keeping the spiritual core.
It's blue skies when a Jew lies.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24

The moment I went into research about the Holocaust tbh

Also, I partially kid - I'm sure not every single Jew is like this - but come on. Don't pretend shit like this isn't pushed. Your racial supremacy component of your religion is cancerous and parasitical.

Exception to the rule, some Jews are going to take the Talmud literally, even the bad parts. Even though Jewish traditions calls it the oral torah, we mostly look at parts that inform the Tanakh, and the hateful copes are mostly ignored.

Also, I partially kid - I'm sure not every single Jew is like this - but come on. Don't pretend shit like this isn't pushed. Your racial supremacy component of your religion is cancerous and parasitical.
True, but it was an ancient coping mechanism Jews had because we were getting mogged by all the sand people and med people around us. It would have easily lead to mass suicide among kikes without a coping mechanism.

Nowadays, if you look at who’s in charge of shit, it’s almost never a religious Jew.

corporations and lies of the media

Mainstream media bias at first and social media bias (when they started ramping up censorship in 2017) later, seeing that they're primarily run by Jews.