Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Japanese used to consider Chang vs what they consider Chang nowadays

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Japanese Changs then
Yujiro

9e43f7b4c609880

13135358273102 220X220

Japanese Changs now
CvsVal UMAAQU b

Co2Qf24VYAA 1Cg

Y5SBTLNXKXM57P4GQDSKXAJNWUZHLY7UNMB37RI1 v

What a fucking trend tbh.

they look like women( the new ```changs```)

Pretty Boy Syndrome.

Blame Americans for this. They bombed the masculinity out of Japan :feelsrope:
Pretty Boy Syndrome.
There's pretty boy. Then there's fucking fag. Those are fags.

how is being jacked and masculine considered something only gay men do in asian countries but running pretty boy androgynous game isn't.

I don't understand, you do that pretty boy maxing stuff in the west and people will 100% think you are a giant homo

kpop-ranking-gay-men-visual-ideal-type-idols-bts-jungkook.jpg

like htf is that not gay in asia, you would be gay bashed if you dressed like that where i live

Last edited:
Fuck, I could have Changmaxxed when I was 8 years old if only I had known :feelsrope:

2 nukes wasnt enough i see

Jfl incels worshiping at the altar of masculinity.

Why do all of them have really wide eyes?
Even the changs from back then don't look like what actual Japanese people look like naturally.

I guess the racepill takeaway for this, is that the ideal beauty standard for Japanese people is to try and look more White. I especially notice this whenever I look at femoid Japanese idols.

the new changs are less manly because they are kids.
take people of the same age for a good comparison

Basically if you pretty boy max, you won't have a professional career. In East Asia there's two forms of chads, a handsome and a pretty boy. The handsome one acquires status by economic value but will be favoured by ALL of society including old men promoting them since they have a masculine vibe.

The pretty boy can only succeed in social industries where old men aren't the figureheads and usually looked down on for not being productive members of society and catering to teen and college girls. Then they end up killing themselves like kpop stars once they realize their agency controls them

Basically if you pretty boy max, you won't have a professional career. In East Asia there's two forms of chads, a handsome and a pretty boy. The handsome one acquires status by economic value but will be favoured by ALL of society including old men promoting them since they have a masculine vibe.

The pretty boy can only succeed in social industries where old men aren't the figureheads and usually looked down on for not being productive members of society and catering to teen and college girls. Then they end up killing themselves like kpop stars once they realize their agency controls them

Pretty boys are not Chads, you coper. Getting tired of your coping, Zesto.

Pretty boys are just bottoms for gay Chads. That's all they are.

Pretty boys are not Chads, you coper. Getting tired of your coping, Zesto.

Pretty boys are just bottoms for gay Chads. That's all they are.
I think you are the one coping. These pretty boys get young women wet.

28EDAAAD 62BB 4565 914F B5827CD08F43
These guys were dropping panties 20 years ago

7FB71DBF 2DF1 458D 9B69 EE63A8DE7BC4
These guys were dropping panties 30 years ago

6B041120 528F 493C A742 7FB0A3850652
These guys were dropping panties 50 years ago.

Pretty boys with high status have slayed for a long time

View attachment 68362
These guys were dropping panties 20 years ago

View attachment 68363
These guys were dropping panties 30 years ago

View attachment 68364
These guys were dropping panties 50 years ago.

Pretty boys with high status have slayed for a long time
They still look 1000 times more masculine than the current Asian Changs.

Pretty boys have more delicate facial structures contrary to Chad's robust, aggressive ones, but this doesn't mean they have to look straight effeminate.

They still look 1000 times more masculine than the current Asian Changs.

Pretty boys have more delicate facial structures contrary to Chad's robust, aggressive ones, but this doesn't mean they have to look straight effeminate.
Most Asian men look effeminate anyway.

Why do all of them have really wide eyes?
Even the changs from back then don't look like what actual Japanese people look like naturally.

I guess the racepill takeaway for this, is that the ideal beauty standard for Japanese people is to try and look more White. I especially notice this whenever I look at femoid Japanese idols.
While I agree that the current "universal beauty standards" are heavily influenced by white features, it's not like that your average white joe looks like the ideal Greek God like Gandy (no homo).

Girls love pretty boys. We should all listen to @Zesto and do boymaxxing tbh.

End faggotry and boyism

Getting sick of hearing about these faggots

Soooo.... SJW's?

Soooo.... SJW's?
SJW tears are a normies game. People who cry about 'SJWs' are the same type who would throw us off a bridge.

There's no sense picking sides in normie battles unless it tactically benefits us, and frankly, SJWs are the best unknown allies we have for many many reasons.

Faggots, faggots everywhere.