Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL what it's like to be a guy in the gym in 2023

his 1st mistake was going to the purple gym

i only go to powerlifter gyms that look like soviet bunkers

if these whores aren't ok with men at gyms then it will be way better if they go to female only gyms but they're looking for attention
proudweeb

i just look, idc

i only go to powerlifter gyms that look like soviet bunkers
That purple gym is $10 a month and you can get in free as a guest

Only mistake was not being Chad. :feelshaha:

i just look, idc
Fax. There needs to be some serious push back against this. These whores wear clothes that serve no other purpose than to accentuate their asses and take pictures to post on social media for mostly other men to look at then complain about being looked at out in public. Soyciety demonizes men's sexuality while simultaneously encouraging women to be as sexually provocative as possible. As if we're supposed to become asexuals and not engage in the most natural heterosexual male activity of checking women out in revealing clothing. We should start a movement in response to this bullshit and look at women so much and shamelessly that they're uncomfortable and embrace the "creep" label

Last edited:
women destroy all male spaces

i always stare at womens ass at gym and make eye contact with them. what are they going to do? cucks should be beat in the head. if youre such a faggot youre scared of staring at a chicks ass, maybe you should rope

i always stare at womens ass at gym and make eye contact with them. what are they going to do? cucks should be beat in the head. if youre such a faggot youre scared of staring at a chicks ass, maybe you should rope

I would only ever go around 7am-8am
No way I am going when the normies are out of their jobs