Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your worst experience with normies being assholes?

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
normies have done so many mean things to me over the years that I can't even think of one that stands out. they can't even live normally without putting us down at every opportunity they see

Being left alone all my life. Used to sit by myself out during lunch/recess because no one liked me. Started in pre school and continued through elementary, middle, and high school. The only times I was ever noticed was when kids needed a loser punching bag.

Being left alone all my life. Used to sit by myself out during lunch/recess because no one liked me. Started in pre school and continued through elementary, middle, and high school. The only times I was ever noticed was when kids needed a loser punching bag.
I haven't had friends for years now and the ones I did had only kept me around to feel superior and make fun of me

I was never bullied by normies. I had 17 fights in school just defending myself from the pre-bullying stage
that never worked for them. I do feel like i wouldn't of had to fight if i wasn't sub-5. If i was average in looks
i wouldn't of needed to fight.

I haven't had friends for years now and the ones I did had only kept me around to feel superior and make fun of me
It's brutal brocel. Best not to associate with those type of people. They're all cucks and fags anyway.