Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your worse trait?

Worse trait that you have:

• Lower third

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Eye area

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Height

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters
easily my height. 5'3'' is JOKE tier, no one will ever take me even slightly seriously because of it.
I'm the same height as you and I agree.

being autistic, anti-social, retarded

Gotta be eye area. I have ptosis, NCT, and theyre asymetrical.

My face in its entirety : Lower third, eye area, shit cheekbones, big ears, sharp-edge forehead that makes me look like a minecraft skin if i have short hair

Also some genetic defect that makes a gigantic hole in my chest that I can't really fill unless I bulk up for entire years at the gym, which I've done for about 2 years but it hasn't filled it up at all (I gave up gymming at some point).

Also ALSO I have two ribs coming out of my stomach that I can't cover. They overshadow any six pack I could have (as I had a six pack before and all people or I could see were the weird ribs coming out).

I also have a fat ass for some reason and everyone makes fun of me for that (It was fat even when I was borderline underweight).

I have some genetic bullshit that makes my teeth more yellow than average people and for that reason I don't really ever smile much.

I have tiny wrists (I can do a circle with my pinky finger and my thumb around it).

I'm 5'7 (barely, I might actually be 169 cm tall), though this one is fine compared to the heights some others have on this forum (such as 5'2, 5'3 etc., RIP to them)

Of course, a very small dick too. And it's also uncircumsised, which somehow makes it look so much worse, I've never seen a dick as ugly as mine (unless we're talking micro-penises, which to those with them, again, RIP).

Maxilla and assymetry. Maxilla is recessed while lower third isn't so I have a fucking concaved face that looks like I got hit by a fucking brick

Face (Receding Chin, Weird lips, Ugly Big Nose, Semi Chubby Cheeks, Big Ass Eyebrows)

I got scoliosis, so I actively have to tighten my erector spinae, my scapulae and my gluteus to walk up straight. Constantly.
My chin is offset to the side.
I suffer from nerd face, no matter how short my hair and how thick my beard is.
I have a totally blank expression 99% of the time. Smiling feels like grimacing.

As you see, it's the sum of all the shit.

Hair.
I'd say I'm moderately unattractive in more or less every single feature (upper eyelids exposure, flat cheekbones, round jaw) but my hair is REALLY bad. I think 95% of guys my age have better hair than me, being in the bottom 5th percentile is a huge flaw