Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your worse trait?

Worse trait that you have:

• Lower third

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Eye area

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Height

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I voted lower third

#IVoted

easily my height. 5'3'' is JOKE tier, no one will ever take me even slightly seriously because of it.

nonexistent chin, big nose. Basically got worst jewish traits without best jewish traits (IQ and ability to make $). And I'm not even jewish JFL:lul:

Probably my teeth. It fucked up my lower third... :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My only hope is surgery.

Other

20201002 123829

Race.

But my lower third is indeed very bad.

hair. why do you fags always forget about baldcels?? :feelsrope:

Frame probably.

my jawline and acne are pretty bad but they're still fixable things so I still can cope by hoping I can ascend one day.
My location also sucks ass for trying to find women because most of the girls my age here left this shithole to fuck out of state collage chads.

Lazy eye.

So even if I wasn't short, skinny fat and awkward... there's THAT.

Lazy eye.

So even if I wasn't short, skinny fat and awkward... there's THAT.
Why you dont fix lazy eye with surgery? If you live in europe (or countries with public health), the public system pay for the surgery

Why you dont fix lazy eye with surgery? If you live in europe (or countries with public health), the public system pay for the surgery
I live US so any idea of them paying for it is LOL.

Though maybe if they fuck it up enough during the botched surgery I can get disability neet bucks.

:feelswhere:

Height. No one respects me due to my low height.

nose,skin and lips

mouthbreathing, broken nose, forgetting to squintmaxx, bad smile, i apparently look like a war criminal (actual comment from people i knew)

Recessed midface and lower jaw.

Ugly face and acne scarred skin.

I think most blackcels can attest to this but I think our lower third is the worst out of all races.

You mean worst?

Eye area because of the visible green veins of mine.

I am also 169 cm skincel.

Lower third,nose and shitt skin

I'm a truecel, all of them are bottom level 0/10.

My lower 3rd makes me look like an ugly low T male. If I'd have had surgery and then switched high school I could maybe have ascended and made some friends despite my aspergers, thereby becoming a normie instead of a friendless virgin in my late late 20s. My parents had the money but are :bluepill: as hell so that was an impossible scenario

Probably my 4 inch dick
or my 5'6 height

1.93cm height is all I got going for me, everything else is plain bad.

easily my height. 5'3'' is JOKE tier, no one will ever take me even slightly seriously because of it.

You should be entitled to disability. And any high explosives you desire

My posture is so bad I might as well be a hunchback