Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is your walking style?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★★
I look like a virgin retard when I walk the way I feel comfortable with. But since a short period of time I try to walk as a thugmaxxed gangster. Not autistic over the top but I see people making less fun of me

I see short to average height guys walk like this, it looks good ngl. Try this, maybe fuckers won't try to mog you. I think this is underrated

I usually look at the floor/look down. I also kinda drag my feet.

Like the chiller and the showboat, but usually more like the showboat

Fast and direct, the showboat I guess. Nothing more annoying than normies "enjoying" zombiecreeping though the city, clogging the sidewalk
My mother asked me serveral times if I am ashamed of her and try to speedwalk away, but it was just my normal way of striding.

high inhib incel style :incel:

my neck is fucking bun up

just looking straight and using my peripheral to see my surroundings , or staring cars down and look what numbers they have .

walk like you want really , you shouldnt care about , how others may perceive you

high-inhib, anxious, long strided, fast paced, i do swing my arms when i walk.

when i walk i'm always trying to imagine how others see me. my walking is really conscious (this sound autistic).

high-inhib, anxious, long strided, fast paced, i do swing my arms when i walk.

when i walk i'm always trying to imagine how others see me. my walking is really conscious (this sound autistic).
Same. But I do weird moves with my feet even when I don't want to, that's probably because of my bad frame

It looks really bad when I see my reflection

le virgin aka high inhibid, move faster and try to avoid as many people as you can, full of anxiety, angry, always in a bad mood, obnoxious

Last edited:
Same. But I do weird moves with my feet even though I don't want to, that's probably because of my bad frame

It looks really bad when I see my reflection
It might just be your weak posterior chain muscles + sitting all day.
iu

I don't go outside most of the time.
And my clothes are pretty casual.

I look like a virgin retard when I walk the way I feel comfortable with. But since a short period of time I try to walk as a thugmaxxed gangster. Not autistic over the top but I see people making less fun of me

I see short to average height guys walk like this, it looks good ngl. Try this, maybe fuckers won't try to mog you. I think this is underrated
I used to do virgin walk but now I do kind of thug or rushed walking cause more efficient

Walk however tf u want lmao. If you are white or hell a currycel and walk like a thug, its gonna have the opposite effect. I myself would bully due to how dumb you lookin brah

Walk however tf u want lmao. If you are white or hell a currycel and walk like a thug, its gonna have the opposite effect. I myself would bully due to how dumb you lookin brah
thug walking even at my manlet currycel 5'5 height has worked far better respect wise than the virgin walk. virgin walk is pathetic

totally the virgin meme too. No point in chadwalking

A

Authoritarianmaxxed, wide shoulders, head high, looking at the horizon but it dawned on me I was just fooling myself so nowadays I just lowinhibitmaxx and do my thing when walking

Walk like an alpha OP

walk-strut.gif

Giphy

anigif_enhanced-27535-1455116439-2.gif

87c0550d39f1e9f684ee1efea8e282f7.gif

Last edited:
Autist walk
Like a computer trying to walk

I do that too, walk like a faggot thugmaxxer
Autist walk
Like a computer trying to walk

I have a chill walk, hands in pocket n shit:feelzez:

the nervous loser walk

I walk hunched over and looking down at the ground