Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your take on glasses?

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
In your opinion do glasses make an individual more or less undesirable to foids, is there even any difference between having and not having glasses at all? How many subhumans on here wear glasses?

The glasses theory

If you are ugly you are ugly. Chads are chads with or without glasses.

I look worse with my glasses off, at least they hide part of my face.

If you are ugly you are ugly. Chads are chads with or without glasses.

Hey ya'll. I'm what the incels would call a "chad"...
1517871219721.gif

I for one think that glasses make me look even more fucking retarded than if I had no glasses.

Glasses would only be a detriment if you tried to get with working class women maybe.
I don't think it's a big deal, I avoid things like glasses or belts or straps just because I can't stand any more annoying shit laid on top of me when life is already this gay and annoying.

As always, the question is, where are you going to be talking to single women anyway?

if you have a bad eye area they are useful for looks frauding.

If I take off my glasses at this point my eyes look like they're melting due to periorbital fat atrophy and negative canthal tilt.

It's not pretty. So the glasses stay on.

So generally some of you have the idea that glasses cover up negative aspects of your face, some of you think that glasses are negative for your looks, and some of you think that it makes absolutely no difference.

Interesting.

Only looks good on Gigachads tbh, not even regular Chads or Chadlites. It is unfortunate that I have to rely on glasses.

Almost always makes guys look less attractive. It's a sign of bad genetics/health.

In your opinion do glasses make an individual more or less undesirable to foids, is there even any difference between having and not having glasses at all? How many subhumans on here wear glasses?
i never wore glasses when i was prescribed them because my uzbek boxing coach (who smoked like 20 packs of cigarettes a day) told me they ruin your vision (his son had a lazy eye so i thought he knew stuff). Anyways, my vision isn't that good but i learned to function well without them. My old room mate had slightly worse vision than me and couldn't function well without them. This is good for me because I look very creepy with glasses.

They take you down a few points tbh

the soyboy meme is really stupid and low iq as fuck.

Just because someone has glasses and is balding, unkempt beard doesn't mean SHIT.

its just as low iq as thinking that some doe eyed girl who wears dresses is some kind of angel to be worshipped, its basic as fuck

Yes, glasses are bad.

That is why i am planning on doing lasik in a 3rd world country for dirt cheap price and come back to my cozy cum stained bed the next day <3

Depends on the glasses. For some people, glasses help frame their face, and distract from subhuman features. For others, it makes you look even more geeky.

Glasses like these
30403796-front-2.jpg

are better than glasses like these (which is what i have when I'm not wearing contacts. They failio me hard)
2787004_1.jpg

Shout out to Fogell McLovin
tenor.gif

glasses make everyone much more ugly tbh. legit lowers people down 1-2 points.

Youngcels wear your glasses. When I went to a doc lasz year, who actually talks to you, I learned eyes evolve until 26.

Just leave them at home for your dates.

I wore glasses for over 12 years and I hated them, and I'm so glad I got laser eye surgery to no longer wear them. They made me look like a stereotypical ugly Asian nerd. Funny how some people think wearing glasses means you're a smart or high IQ person, but it was definitely not true in my case.

They definitely bump down your rating overall IMO unless it's a Chad.

I wore glasses for over 12 years and I hated them, and I'm so glad I got laser eye surgery to no longer wear them. They made me look like a stereotypical ugly Asian nerd. Funny how some people think wearing glasses means you're a smart or high IQ person, but it was definitely not true in my case.

They definitely bump down your rating overall IMO unless it's a Chad.
Foids don't want a high IQ person, they want Chad's cock.

I wore glasses my whole life and was so bluepilled that I actually thought they make me look smart or "interesting".
JFL @ being so retarded.

Makes me look better because it makes my face look more symmetrical. It totally depends on the glasses too.

My glasses actually hide my subhuman nose. That's mostly why I wear them

Makes me look better because it makes my face look more symmetrical. It totally depends on the glasses too.
Face is one of the only things I have going for me, so it drops me a few more points.

Guys- stereotypes them as nerds
Girls- Cumshields for eyes