Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is your studying method? Nerdcels GTFI

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I want to pass an government exam and I want to know what is your method of study?
what were your achievements using this method, how many hours did you study per day, how was your routine, what kind of software do you use to study? tell me everything about your studying techniques...

Check this if it is of any help
full

Im too low iq sorry

I was studying an net of 4 hours per day. Cannot study more.

The most important and challenging this is to confront the problem and understand them deeply and not just reading.

I did all my three degrees like that.

Check this if it is of any help
full
I had already read that buddy boyo
full

dunno man

go to the library

I don't study, i just rot.

I wait until the last min. Panic a bit then study enough to just scrap through. I wouldn't recommend it, however I've never properly studied for anything in my life and i get by okay.

Its best to study in small amounts in the long run but I mostly just wait until the last minute tbhtbh

It's just Government my nigga, just use the summarization passages you've made in the margins of your textbook for each paragraph and write important concepts on flashcards you can practice with friends, or just someone who can tolerate you for long enough for you to study with them.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

It's all just memorization, it shouldn't be too hard pewpew.

I don’t and hope for the best

are you saying its best to cram? you learn more if you study more and aren't stressed the whole time and over pushing yourself its not that crazy of an idea.

Dont study with empthy stomach, take a breaks when u cant study more and take some water to your brain, stay away from vidya and internet

It's just Government my nigga, just use the summarization passages you've made in the margins of your textbook for each paragraph and write important concepts on flashcards you can practice with friends, or just someone who can tolerate you for long enough for you to study with them.
View attachment 209183
It's all just memorization, it shouldn't be too hard pewpew.
Pewpew

Cram cram and more cram, also get some stimulants

I just don't study

Put video lectures into a vr

Too low IQ to develop a study method so I Always end up sperging out an trying to cram as much as I can in the less time possible...always fail though.I failed every exam in uni for now, I already failed 3 times even a simple history exam

If you've got the decation to make your decks, anki is the best method imho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back