Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is your stance on the Palestine/Israel war?

who's side are you on?

• palestine

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • israel

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • neutral/haven't watched the news

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
as we all probably know there's an active war in gaza where over 20.000 people (half of them being kids( have been killed since october, I'm personally on palestines side

as we all probably know there's an active war in gaza where over 20.000 people (half of them being kids( have been killed since october, I'm personally on palestines side
I want to see jews dead and gassed!

I want to see hamas bomb israel to smithereens!

I want to see hamas bomb israel to smithereens!
haha not the exact answer I was looking for, but that works too

personally i just want the war to end, I don't wish death upon anyone

i do not side with israel or palestine, sandniggers make it unsafe for us to even live in our homelands, and kikes are the ones bringing them here.

the djoos aren't even semetic, yet they are about to kill off a few million actual semites in the name of freedumb and demagougeocracy

haha not the exact answer I was looking for, but that works too

personally i just want the war to end, I don't wish death upon anyone
The jews are bad people man opressors since 1948

Jews are the root of all evil

Fully support Israel. Yes, Israel does more damage than Hamas, but not for the lack of Hamas' efforts. I only consider intention, not effect, and Hamas definitely has worse intentions than Israel.

Palestine. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Neither.
I don't like, however, how media and 'civilized' people uncritically support Israel.
Especially when Westerners support 'freedom fighters' somewhere in the third world who use terror methods but they are justified because they fight 'oppressors'.
But, for some reason this is different when it comes to Israel...

Fuck Jews and Fuck Muslims let them kill each other. Same way I feel about n words lol.

i do not side with israel or palestine, sandniggers make it unsafe for us to even live in our homelands, and kikes are the ones bringing them here.
That's why it's better to side against Israel. Sure, you're siding with sandniggers, but like you said, the kikes bring them here.

That's why it's better to side against Israel. Sure, you're siding with sandniggers, but like you said, the kikes bring them here.
What has isreal to do with the kike cabal?

IMG 4048