Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is your stance on gay men?

T

tentphanorman

Greycel
This is something that's been on my mind for a while. Where do gay men fall in inceldom? Can gay men be incels?

The most pathetic and degenerate of copes.

They can't be incel because gays literally fuck anything. and mental illness ofcourse.

I think you would have to not only be ugly but be an extreme mentalcel in order to be a gay incel.

I've been hit on by gay guys before and I'm hideous. Maybe they thought I was "easy" or something.

Most of them are only gay because they couldn't get pussy early in their lives or were raped as young-lings. In my opinion, they have no place here.

Getting sex as a gay man is easier than getting sex as a woman. Think about how horny men are, and the other group they are trying to fuck is also men. Everyone who wants to fuck you is desperate and wiling.

Gays can get laid whenever they wish

I have a few gay friends and they seem messed up in ways, just like me but different of course.

Do you know any gaycels? NOPE! Gays are fine in my book.

I had gay men hit on me before. I would love to be gay, but the idea of having sex with another man disgusts me.

On the one hand as long as they keep it to themselves i'm inclined not to care. On the other hand its disgraceful how much AIDS they spread all over the place. They're basically living disease vectors these days.

Gays can never be incel. I remember activating tinder and badoo on my profile to show me men and I got to see gay/bi men and literally felt like a woman. I got messages, likes, and sex offers from other men.

Gays are great, they are my final hope if im still khhv by 30

let a fag be a fag I don't care. pretty sure they are almost never incel though fags will fuck anything

Ryo Hazuki said:
I think you would have to not only be ugly but be an extreme mentalcel in order to be a gay incel.

I've been hit on by gay guys before and I'm hideous.  Maybe they thought I was "easy" or something.

I have diagnosed autism and they still hit on me. Gays can't be incel because gay men are still men and will fuck just about anything that isn't shotgun to the face or birth defect level deformed